TELUS LG Velvet 128GB - Illusion Sunset - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
A cinematic experience at your fingertips
- Large 6.8" edge-to-edge OLED screen is designed for entertainment, giving you a full cinematic picture for all your shows and movies
- 128GB of built-in storage capacity is expandable up to 2TB, plenty of space for all of your movies, games, apps, and other files
- Powered by the QC Snapdragon 765 octa-core processor for speedy loading times on the Android 10 operating system
Gorgeous cameras, powerful battery, and 5G-ready
- Stunning high-resolution camera on the front (16MP) and triple-camera on the rear (up to 48MP) let you capture selfies, photos, and videos in astonishingly sharp 2640 x 1080 resolution, with gorgeous clarity and colour
- Ample 4,300 mAh battery gives you power for the whole day (depending on usage) and recharges rapidly, even with wireless charging
- Wi-Fi and 5G enabled, so you'll be ready for the lightning-fast future of connectivity
Awesome audio, no matter what you're listening to
- LG 3D Sound Engine uses artificial intelligence to recognise what you're listening to and give you rich, immersive audio, whether you're listening to music, taking a call, or watching a movie
- Dual speakers distribute audio to give you great sound
Comfortable and perfect for your lifestyle
- LG 3D Arc Design gives you a comfortable grip for a phone that fits perfectly in your hand
- Thin and lightweight, with a glossy glass finish and eye-catching metal edges that you'll never get tired of
- Water-resistant and shockproof, so you won't have to worry as much about sudden rainshowers or dropping your phone
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Subject to approved credit with a 24-month Easy Payment agreement (0% APR) on any in-market plan with data and voice included. Easy Payment balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding Easy Payment balance due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- You cannot buy this device without activating it.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A steal at this price- March 29, 2021
As good as any higher priced phones. Nothing wrong with it except perception. Visually stunning speed battery all fantastic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- buyer beware- April 20, 2021
I have owned cell phones for 20 years and this is by far the worst I have ever owned. It will not hold a signal when I am sitting right next to the wifi box...the map gets me lost almost every time, sometimes the ring will work sometimes not...the list goes on...and no i have not dropped it or had it exposed to water or anything. it has had a cover and i have taken great care of it since day oneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report