Terraria (Switch) - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- Explore the vast open world of Terraria with a combination of classic action and sandbox-style creativity
- Take on over 300 enemies in combat and test your skills against over 20 Bosses and Events, including the Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Explore over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes, from lush forests to barren deserts to deep underground, or even the terrifying Corruption
- Encounter over 20 NPCs, each with their own benefits and unique style
- Discover over 3500 items, including 800 new ones, to affect the way you play
- Master in-depth building options with ease and become an architectural master, with updated crafting and multiple added on items
- Test your mettle in the New Expert Mode, designed to challenge even the most seasoned Terraria players
- Online multiplayer allows up to 8 players at once (Nintendo Switch Online subscription required
Number of Players
- Digital code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- 2d Minecraft w/rpg elements- April 12, 2020
Very good game if u like Minecraft style with sandbox open world. It has rpg elements and a way better crafting system (w/o mods). I have it for every platform it's that good of a game. Can't express enough how great this game is. Especially for being pixal-ish 2d game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terraria :/- March 20, 2021
I bought this game for the nostalgia. I used to play this game when I was little and thought that I should revisit it. Turns out, it’s pretty boring.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- You'll enjoy it!- July 21, 2021
I have spent about 200 hours in this game! Exploring everything takes up your time but man this game is awesome!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.