The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (Xbox One)
- Embark on a terrifying journey to the wreckage of an old WWII vessel, where you will be forced to confront your deepest fears
- Who will live and who will die? It's up to save your friends or live with the consequences of your choices
- The choices your make will determine the outcome of the game--what (and whom) are you willing to sacrifice?
Number of Players
- Game disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 63 would recommend this product.
- Just ok- March 14, 2020
The movie style of this game looks great, however the game play is just ok. I've only played in the solo mode, but this was a very short game. Play only lasted a total of around 3 - 4 hours, with most of that time spent watching the story, and interacting very little. If you can get this for a good price, I would recommend, but if you're looking for a game that will keep you active and engaged for a long period of time, you may want to pass on this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Part One of a Spooky Trilogy- December 4, 2020
So for those of you that don't know, the Dark Pictures games are made by the same team that made "Until Dawn", which was the best horror game of this past generation in my opinion. This game is in that vein, with a few nods to games by Quantic Dream, meaning these games can come off as interactive movies at times which I adore, but doesn't always sit right with everyone. This is the first game in what will ultimately be a three-part series.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Play Until Dawn first, then this game- September 28, 2019
Nothing will ever be as amazing as until Dawn, but this has come close. Since it’s by the same creators and has the same premise to it, it’s still amazing. But if you haven’t played “make your own choice” games before, do Until Dawn and then play this one. Can’t wait to see what the next game is from this company, this style game has been my favorite.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.