The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (Switch) - Digital Download
Model Number: 045496683122
Web Code: 15492810
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Head to the courtroom in The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for Nintendo Switch. Play as the successful lawyer, Ryunosuke Naruhodo, and uncover the secrets of a criminal conspiracy and mysterious cold case. When you go to trial, you must prove your client innocent and destroy the prosecution's case.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital Code
- This is a pre-purchase digital product. The code provided will redeem the product for pre-order and be playable when the game releases on 7/26/2021.
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Codes may only be redeemable with Canadian accounts. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
- Two games, each with five murder-mystery episodes, take you into late 19th century Japan and England where you must solve cases and win trials
- Play as Ryunosuke Naruhodo, the ace attorney and ancestor of Phoenix Wright as you reveal the secrets of an international criminal conspiracy, solve a cold case, and tackle tricky trials
- Before each trial, you'll talk to witnesses, examine evidence, and attempt to solve the case
- In the courtroom, you'll listen to testimony, cross-examine witnesses, and present your evidence
- Think you can prove your client's innocence? Shout, "objection!" to contradict the prosecution's claims
- Assistance feature helps you out if you hit a dead-end in your investigation, making the game accessible for both new and experienced players
Information Not Available
Number of Players
Players - Offline
Players - Online
Internet Connection Required