The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Frontline Edition (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Frontline Edition includes:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV game
- The Black Records softcover art booklet
- Echoes of Erebonia digital soundtrack download
- Reverse coversheet
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV
- RPG and strategy game takes place after the ending of Trails of Cold Steel III
- While the Erebonian Empire is on the brink of war, Class VII's instructor, Rean Schwarzer, has gone missing
- In the largest roster in series history, old and new students must unite with heroes from across the land (including Crossbell's Special Support Section and the heroes of Liberl) to save the world from total destruction
- New and returning battle systems include the ability to summon giant mechs, the use of Auto Battle, and Lost Arts magic that can change the course of the battle
- Includes a variety of mini games like Vantage Master, fishing, puzzle games, poker, blackjack, and the Horror Coaster
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
- Great finally- March 5, 2021
The story is so engrossing, the world building and characters personalities are exceptional, the lore is some of the best I’ve seen. Sure the series all start off quite slowly but they sure build up fast. Turn based combat might not be for everybody but I think it works here perfectly. It’s been years since I have been emotionally invested in a game and this certainly has. Recommend to anyone for an amazing journey, play them chronologically!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- End to the Cold Steel series- February 7, 2021
This game completes the Cold Steel series, and has a lot of ties-in from previous games that are not officially released in US as of Feb 2021. Highly recommended to watch at least some online recap videos first and definitely the prior Cold Steels. Very text heavy game, but for fans of the JRPG genre, it is engaging even at the cost of some trope and plot redundanciesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A great finale- November 30, 2020
It’s a nice way to conclude the series. I’ve played through CS 1-3 for the last month and it’s crazy to see how it’s all been built up to this. One thing to note is that you’ll need some experience with the trails in the sky games on steam/psp and the crossbell games that are exclusive to japan. Otherwise, you could get by with just the cold steel games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.