The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Frontline Edition (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Frontline Edition includes:
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV game
- The Black Records softcover art booklet
- Echoes of Erebonia digital soundtrack download
- Reverse coversheet
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV
- RPG and strategy game takes place after the ending of Trails of Cold Steel III
- While the Erebonian Empire is on the brink of war, Class VII's instructor, Rean Schwarzer, has gone missing
- In the largest roster in series history, old and new students must unite with heroes from across the land (including Crossbell's Special Support Section and the heroes of Liberl) to save the world from total destruction
- New and returning battle systems include the ability to summon giant mechs, the use of Auto Battle, and Lost Arts magic that can change the course of the battle
- Includes a variety of mini games like Vantage Master, fishing, puzzle games, poker, blackjack, and the Horror Coaster
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- My favorite entry in the series so far- April 16, 2021
About 25 hours of slow paced gameplay in. You’ll love this game if you liked III and the series in general. It’s got lots of strategy, giant mechs, flashy attack graphics, simulated romance, cliche 1-dimensional characters, something of a plot (finally), and basically all the ingredients of a fan-friendly JRPG executed pretty well. Including the usual “can figure out secret society’s ultimate top secret goals but can’t tell left from right when obvious clues are up against their faces” experience. Music: 9/10 Graphics: 7/10 Story: - (too early to tell) Re-playability: 10/10 Difficulty: 9/10 (highest difficulty is just shy of my sweet spot of challenge, but not far off and still pretty tough) I also like the Frontline game card edition, though loading times can be up to 7 seconds sometimes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much prologue- May 1, 2021
Good gameplay that anyone can do however The beginning of the game the dialogue that explains what happened in the previous game was just too much and they could've made it a little shorter and condensed just for new and old playersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goof jrpg- April 23, 2021
Its a good jrpg ..long still playing threw it .enjoy the combat. And the interatcuons with other charactersYes, I would recommend this to a friend.