The Talos Principle (Switch) - Digital Download
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
The Talos Principle
- First-person philosophical game where you are tasked to solve over 120 increasingly complex puzzles
- Deter drones, control laser beams, or replicate time to find a way out
- Discover the story of your world which is a strange mix of ancient ruins, technology, and humanity
- Find clues and form theories to choose your own path in this non-linear, puzzle-solving world, but remember your actions always have consequences
Number of Players
- Digital code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns