Theragun Elite Bluetooth Handheld Percussive Massage Device (ELITE-PKG-BLKUS) - Black
- Smart percussive therapy device offers relaxation to post-workout muscles
- QuietForce technology with proprietary brushless motor ensures quiet operation, so you can use this device anywhere
- 16mm amplitude reaches into the muscles to stimulate blood circulation, generate heat, and release tension
- Customisable speed range between 1750PPM to 2400 PPM allows you to choose the optimal level of power to provide maximum relaxation
- Force meter offers up to 40lb. of no-stall force to trigger sore points and muscle aches and enhance relaxation
- Therabody app provides customisable massage therapy via Bluetooth by examining your activity data
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines let you choose the option that provides you with optimal relaxation
- OLED screen makes it easy to read the speed and battery level
- Internal lithium-ion battery offers up to 120 minutes of massage time and allows wireless charging
- Ergonomic triangular handle allows for comfortable operation
- Theragun Elite Handheld Percussive Massage Device
- Power Adapter
- 5 x Attachments
- Hard Case
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 674 reviewers who responded, 639 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome for recovery- May 3, 2021
I was hesitant at first with this sort of new technology and it’s price point, especially considering I’ve seen option priced far less. After unboxing I could see this thing is well made. Very premium, cool app, good carry case, and decent amount of tips included. After using can say it’s great for recovery. Feels relaxing to use on areas like traps where there is a lot of tension. Amazing for next day feeling on the legs after a big hike or heavy weights session. I haven’t tried the less expensive options but I recommend this if you’re okay with the money. It’s quiet by my opinion and a daily companion for me now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great- April 30, 2021
We started with a knock-off until it shook itself apart. This is definite an upgrade. I wish it had more settings. It’s great that it tells me the RPM’s but at the end of the day it only has 4 or 5 settings. I do like the app and the Bluetooth. I thought it would be stupid and useless but the pre and post workout timers and regiments are useful and help me get the most use out of all the attachments. The handle is more than just aesthetics. It actually allows for you to hit and put pressure on some difficult-to-reach spots on your back. I’m subtracting one star because the vibrations has caused one side of the plastic trim to occasionally pop off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth Every Penny- June 16, 2020
I use my theragun almost every single day on my neck, shoulders, lower back, hamstrings, and calves. I have noticed that my shoulders and neck are much less tense than they have been in the past, and I can feel my muscles getting warm after every use. I introduced my Theragun to my siblings and parents, who also immediately purchased one for their households and they also have noticed the difference after using it. I am really impressed with the product, the ease of use, the carrying case/packaging, and that it is something that feels durable, like it will last for a long time. A really solid purchase, in my opinion.