Theragun Mini Handheld Percussive Massage Device (MINI-PKG-US) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Percussive massage device relaxes your deep muscles and releases muscle stress
- New brushless motor with QuietForce technology delivers exceptional power with remarkably low noise performance
- Three-speed options (1750PPM, 2100PPM, and 2400PPM) let you choose the ideal speed according to your needs
- Pocket-sized design, weighing less than 1.5lb., makes this device extremely portable
- Integrated lithium-ion battery with 150 minutes of lifetime minimises the frequency of recharging
- Ergonomic grip allows you to comfortably hold this device
- Theragun Mini Handheld Percussive Massage Device
- Power Adapter
- Standard Ball Attachment
- Soft Case
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 463 reviewers who responded, 454 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- works as advertised- July 11, 2020
This is another quality product by Theragun. I also have the G3 Pro, and for a while I thought I didn't need this. However, it's a bit difficult carrying the G3 Pro everywhere. In contrast, this unit comes with nice soft case and you can put it in a backpack for easy use. When I first unpacked it, it was larger than I expected. However, after you use it for about 5 minutes, you realize that it's actually the perfect size. It's kind of like using a thicker carpenter pencil instead of a standard cylindrical one. The thicker pencil is easier to hold. So it is with this Theragun Mini. Also, the new motor system is noticeably quieter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality/Surprisingly powerful but not to much- December 10, 2020
Awesome massager. Surprisingly powerful for its size... but not to much. Remember guys you get what you pay for. As in you want a $50 massager at Wally World you’ll get $50 worth of a massager. This massager feels amazing my wife and I use it all the time. In general and after workouts. High quality and solid “heavy” feel. Honestly unless you need some crazy massager this is perfectly fine and surpasses my expectations for what it can do. 3 speeds and powerful and battery lasts long. Small enough to put in a gym bag or smallish/ medium purse. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed. I thought I’d need to get the better versions of the theragun but it wasn’t needed. More that gets the job doneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice little muscle massager- January 19, 2021
This product is amazing. I went on a little hike the day I purchased this. Charged it at home and took it with me. Small enough to not take too much space in my bag so I was able to get snacks. My muscles in my calf started to tighten up after the long hike so I took the machine out to use. This thing works wonders. Its silent so it wasnt too noticeable when other hikers saw me take it out. I love this machine. I will definitely be getting one for my girlfriend. Highly recommended for the average person that gets muscle soreness early into normal walks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.