Theragun PRO Handheld Percussive Massage Device (PRO-PKG-US) - Black
- Portable percussive massage device gives you an effective recovery experience
- QuietForce technology with brushless commercial-grade motor ensures premium performance and quiet operation
- 16mm amplitude reaches into the muscles to stimulate blood circulation, generate heat, and release tension
- Rotating arm relieves tension and reduces soreness
- Customisable speed range between 1750PPM to 2400 PPM makes it easy to choose the optimal setting for an efficient massaging experience
- Force meter offers up to 60lb. of no-stall force that triggers sore points and muscle twinges to accelerate relaxation
- Therabody app provides customisable massage therapy via Bluetooth by examining your activity data
- Three built-in app-guided preset routines let you choose the right option for optimal relaxation
- OLED screen gives your current speed and battery level
- Includes 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries, with each providing up to 150 minutes of operation time and a wireless charging option
- Ergonomic triangular handle allows for comfortable operation
- Theragun PRO Handheld Percussive Massage Device
- Hard Case
- 6 x Attachments
- Attachments Pouch
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 404 reviewers who responded, 384 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works but it's loud as heck!- May 15, 2020
I had high expectations for this new and improved device. The look and function is pretty well carry over from the old device except for the screen display and force meter. The Bluetooth function is an interesting tech element but with the app it is largely useless after the initial trial. As a vibration device it works well but make sure to warn your neighbors before turning it on as this baby is still loud as heck. Forget about a relaxing massage with this one. At $600 this is not cheap especially when there are better, lower cost and much quieter devices available. This one might be going back for an exchange to a Hypervolt.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- An amazing self massage device.- June 20, 2020
This product has helped me with a lot of leg and back pain from all the surfing that I do. I vigorously did my research about this device before my purchase to know that this device was the one for me and my everyday lifestyle. The Theragun pro is a bit noisy but it will get the job done with whatever muscle pain you have.The price point is pretty high but please do your research before you purchase one of your own. Definitely get a protective plan with this device as you would use it on a weekly basis. Overall this product is one of the best and top self healing devices out in the market and it fit perfectly with my daily lifestyle.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game changer!- August 5, 2020
I was hesitant to spend $600 on a massage therapy gun but I am glad I did. I had a cheaper version of the Theragun, but it does not compare. The different speed settings are perfect. The lowest setting is perfect for helping your muscles to relax while the fastest settling helps break down those deep knots in your muscles. Not to mentioned the additional heads included for different parts of your body. I am starting to take body building more seriously and this is definitely a great investment. Overall it helps release the tension stored in your body and has improved my mobility significantly. It also helps reduce recovery time in half, at the minimum.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.