ThermoPro TP-60 Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Gauge Humidity Meter, Wireless Digital Hygrometer
1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors
1.Position the remote sensor near the base station
2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
3. Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
5. Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
6. Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
7. Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
1 x base station unit (Receiver).
1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
4 x AAA size batteries (included).
1 x screwdriver (included).