Thinkware F200 Pro Full HD 1080p Dash Cam with Wi-Fi - Only at Best Buy
- Dash cam set includes the front F200 PRO dash cam, 12V power cable, 16GB microSD card, windshield mount, 3M mounting tape, and cable clips
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Advanced Video Clear technology ensures a clear image regardless of the conditions
- 140° viewing angle offers a broad scope of video coverage to capture every detail in and around your car
- Advanced Parking Mode detects impacts and motion for added peace of mind against potential mishaps and hit-and-runs (requires hardwiring cable and installation; sold separately)
- Safety Camera Alert keeps you informed about speed cameras and red light cameras while driving (requires GPS antenna, sold separately)
- Included 16GB microSD Card enables up to 120 minutes of single-channel or 60 minutes of dual-channel continuous recordings; supports memory cards up to 128GB (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to conveniently adjust settings or download footage with the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK mobile app for Android and iOS
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) keeps you safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions (requires GPS antenna; sold separately)
- Integrated Thermal Protection: Built-in thermal sensor along with supercapacitor technology provide added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures
- Automatically switches on when you start your vehicle and automatically switches to Parking Surveillance mode when you turn off the ignition
- Time Lapse feature in Advanced Parking Mode records at 2FPS for continuous surveillance coverage without increased power consumption
- Energy Saving feature in Advanced Parking Mode initiates recording only after impact for reduced power consumption, even when left in Parking Mode for long periods like when you're on vacation
- Anti-file corruption technology designed to reduce risk of lost footage on your Thinkware memory card due to issues like data corruption or bad blocks
- Super Night Vision reduces image noise for a better, clearer picture quality in low light settings (available in Advanced Parking Mode only)
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - May 26, 2021
Can't beat it for the price/performance. Nice clear video, multiple parking modes when hardwired. Only cons are 1) Ships with 16 GB Micro SD card -- but can handle up to 256GB. 2) G force sensor is set off while driving over large bumps on the road, even when set on low sensitivity. But you want to set it higher anyway so that it does label a real crash/impact as an incident. Can't have your cake and eat it too when it comes to physics. 3) Lack of directions shipped with camera. IF you can include a quick guide, include a 1 page summary of WHICH APP to download and the functions of the camera. Without the above cons, 5 stars.
- My second Thinkware dashcam- June 4, 2021
I had the F70, which is now in my wife's car. I've been very happy with my Thinkware cameras. They're small and hide away behind the rearview mirror. Picture quality is very good. Now this camera has WiFi, I can playback videos right on my phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - August 14, 2021
So where to begin. It is a good camera for the price quality is good but the biggest downfall on this is the hardwire set up. You think the ends would be integrated with an actual fuse, but no. It's just the end of a wire. Which then you need to go out and find a fuse adapter that actually fits into your car or buy their OBD2 port which I don't see necessary. Most other camera that have the hardwire kit come with the ends that have the fuse on them.
- Easy install but- November 28, 2021
The install itself is self explanatory, dash cam worked great for about 2/3 weeks. But then, I discovered that it has stopped working. The 12V broke for no apparent reason, didn’t touch it ever since I did the install and it just broke on its own. In my opinion, it’s a great dash cam but quality wise could be better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice unit for the money- October 4, 2021
Nice unit for the price easy to install great features. The wifi app was easy to use and the video quality was great. I also purchased the GPS antenna also easy to install. Ps if you are looking for a video screen this unit doesn't have oneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.