Thinkware F200DG 1080p Dashcam & 720p Rear Camera with Wi-Fi & GPS
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Rear-view camera offers additional coverage in HD with 720p at 30 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi paired with Mobile Viewer app lets you download and view recordings, as well as adjust device settings, from your iOS or Android-compatible device or tablet
- Compact design features Integrated Thermal Protection, along with Super Capacitor technology, protecting the unit from extreme temperatures
- Designed with Anti-File Corruption and Format-Free technology to ensure the integrity of your stored data, plus there's no need to periodically reformat the microSD card
- Parking Surveillance mode-ready so you can detect impact and motion when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (sold separately - professional installation recommended)
- Includes an external GPS antenna enables speed and red-light camera alerts and embeds video recordings with information such as speed, time, and location
- Energy-Saving mode puts the dash cam to sleep while in parking mode, conserving battery life and will reengage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x 1080p Dash Camera
- 1 x 720p Rear-View Camera
- 1 x External GPS Antenna
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Dash Cam- May 14, 2019
Bought this dash cam from a BB store along with the wiring kit. a few months back and had it installed in February. This past weekend a driver blew a red light and we had no time to react. These camera's worked amazing. If the driver didn't have an illegal tint you would of been able to see inside and see what they were doing, the picture was that clear. Honestly peace of mind knowing you were in the right and being able to prove it. I am not the biggest fan of the way you need to view them on mobile phones, I rather take the SD card out and download the footage to the PC. I just bought 2 more one for each vehicle now. I am swearing by them now.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Can not take temperature extremes- November 28, 2018
Upon reading the manual, one of the first things I found is that it is not suitable for Canadian winters, or hot weather for that matter unless you are willing to take it out when you leave your car , then put it back when you get in again. It states clearly , use between temps of 14 F and 140 F ( -10 C to 60 C,) and to store between -4 and 158 degrees F. ( -20 C to 70 C ) or permanent damage could result. It has 3 small plugins to connect and disconnect to remove and reinstall the unit onto the sliding mount. It went right back in the box to be returned asap. If I cant install and forget, It is no good to me.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Best balance between price and quality/features- May 24, 2019
I bought F200DG dashcam and could not be happier. it does not have the feature "time-lapse" which is great if you use parking survillance, but I am not planning to use parking mode any way (because parking mode drained my car battery on my last dashcam). This dashcam is small, easy to install, easy to use, great feature set including wifi, GPS antenna, dual camera, and it does not have the LCD which is distracting and I believe no dashcam should have it. I chose this after I did an study on all available dashcams in market. If it had time-lapse feature like FA200, I would give it 5 star for this price. for this F200DG I give it 4.5 star.
Not helpful (0)Report