Thinkware F70 Full HD 1080p Dashcam
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Compact design features Integrated Thermal Protection, along with Super Capacitor technology, protecting the unit from extreme temperatures
- Designed with Anti-File Corruption and Format-Free technology to ensure the integrity of your stored data, plus there's no need to periodically reformat the microSD card
- Parking Surveillance mode-ready so you can detect impact and motion when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (sold separately - professional installation recommended)
- Optional external GPS antenna (sold separately) is required to enable speed and red-light camera alerts and embed video recordings with information such as speed, time, and location
- Energy-Saving mode puts the dash cam to sleep while in parking mode, conserving battery life and will reengage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek and Does the Job- October 31, 2020
I have been checking out Dashcam and honestly hate the ones with a screen as I believe they may pose as driving Impediment... Picked this one up online on sale. Initially, it did not connect only to realize that my Cig Lighter was fused- as soon as I changed the fuse The camera works like a charm. advantages 1. Sleek and neat 2. Hides behind your rearview mirror. 3. Cables are easy to hide - DIY . 4. recordings are pretty neat not bad I say 5. The software is pre-installed on the SD card for mac and windows - which I think is awesome. 6. Literally plug and play. recommend this product for sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Just Ok!- July 6, 2021
Using this as secondary Rear camera. What I dislike compared to Roav bought from Best Buy. 1) No screen - Had to get the chip and run it on my computer to see if the angle is right. 2) Beeps on every speed breaker or slight jerk on the road and captures it as an ‘event’ 3) Had a tough time to remove the wrap out of the 3M mount 4) I realised clarity isn’t that great when used as a rear camera even thought with 1080p I could make out the car number only when it’s halted. Need night driving to figure out how it fares I thought this was the next Best after Roav. I think it does the work for the price offered. If Bestbuy puts the mrp back to 100$ it’s worth skipping the productNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor video quality- May 4, 2020
The video quality is sub-par. Lots of grain/noise that make reading passing license plates impossible, even at slow speeds in good lighting conditions. My old (2013) no-name dash-cam has much more crisp video that can capture license plates. Will be returning this F70. Upon reviewing my footage, Thinkware has said the unit is not defective. Not sure why/how this device has so many good reviews. And yes, I have removed the plastic film from the lens.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report