Thinkware F70 Full HD 1080p Dashcam
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Compact design features Integrated Thermal Protection, along with Super Capacitor technology, protecting the unit from extreme temperatures
- Designed with Anti-File Corruption and Format-Free technology to ensure the integrity of your stored data, plus there's no need to periodically reformat the microSD card
- Parking Surveillance mode-ready so you can detect impact and motion when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (sold separately - professional installation recommended)
- Optional external GPS antenna (sold separately) is required to enable speed and red-light camera alerts and embed video recordings with information such as speed, time, and location
- Energy-Saving mode puts the dash cam to sleep while in parking mode, conserving battery life and will reengage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleek and Does the Job- 31 octobre 2020
I have been checking out Dashcam and honestly hate the ones with a screen as I believe they may pose as driving Impediment... Picked this one up online on sale. Initially, it did not connect only to realize that my Cig Lighter was fused- as soon as I changed the fuse The camera works like a charm. advantages 1. Sleek and neat 2. Hides behind your rearview mirror. 3. Cables are easy to hide - DIY . 4. recordings are pretty neat not bad I say 5. The software is pre-installed on the SD card for mac and windows - which I think is awesome. 6. Literally plug and play. recommend this product for sure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Just Ok!- 6 juillet 2021
Using this as secondary Rear camera. What I dislike compared to Roav bought from Best Buy. 1) No screen - Had to get the chip and run it on my computer to see if the angle is right. 2) Beeps on every speed breaker or slight jerk on the road and captures it as an ‘event’ 3) Had a tough time to remove the wrap out of the 3M mount 4) I realised clarity isn’t that great when used as a rear camera even thought with 1080p I could make out the car number only when it’s halted. Need night driving to figure out how it fares I thought this was the next Best after Roav. I think it does the work for the price offered. If Bestbuy puts the mrp back to 100$ it’s worth skipping the productNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor video quality- 4 mai 2020
The video quality is sub-par. Lots of grain/noise that make reading passing license plates impossible, even at slow speeds in good lighting conditions. My old (2013) no-name dash-cam has much more crisp video that can capture license plates. Will be returning this F70. Upon reviewing my footage, Thinkware has said the unit is not defective. Not sure why/how this device has so many good reviews. And yes, I have removed the plastic film from the lens.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- good quality but- 28 octobre 2019
I used this dash cam almost 2 years, the quality is good, never have any connection issue, but the only problem is this cam not really good for night or bad weather day, another thing is every single time you try to change the time then you have to take out he SD card and then change it from you computers or laptops, the thing is it will cause the time is not that correct which will delay or forward, also, not available wifi, again, if you like to review the recording you have to remove the sd card and watch it from your pc.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Easy installation and video quality is clear- 2 décembre 2019
I’ve been putting off getting a dash cam because getting a good quality camera seemed pricy, so when I saw it was on sale I jumped on it. I’m absolutely in love with it! Video and audio is clear and set up is very straight forward. Plug and play only! Continuous recording is automatic, so you don’t need to worry about turning it on whenever you drive. A micro SD card is included, but it will only record about 90 minutes of continuous footage before it starts overwriting old files. I would recommend this to anyone! I’ll probably buy another one for my mom when I’m done writing this review :)
Not helpful (9)Report