Thinkware F800 1080p Dashcam with Super Night Vision & WiFi
- Cutting-edge Sony STARVIS CMOS image sensor captures crystal clear, highly detailed Full HD 1080p video at 30fps
- Super Night Vision compensates for low-light conditions by enhancing sensitivity and offers exceptional noise control to ensure high quality images
- Super capacitor technology eliminates the need for a battery, providing added safety during extreme weather conditions along with industry leading operation and storage temperature ranges
- Parking surveillance mode-ready with motion detection when installed using hardwiring cable accessory (hardwiring cable sold separately; professional installation recommended)
- Time lapse recording is available in parking surveillance mode, allowing for longer recording time via small file sizes and low power consumption
- Lane Departure Warning System alerts you if you’re veering off-lane or changing lanes inappropriately
- Forward Collision Warning System ensures you don’t get too close to the car in front of you, even when it slows down
- Built-in GPS antenna lets you know of the speed and red light cameras ahead in advance, and tracks your speed and direction for future reference
- Anti-file corruption technology ensures valuable image data is protected
- Built-in Wi-Fi and downloadable Thinkware dash cam mobile app let you control settings from and stream or download video to your compatible smartphone
- Offers the option of installing a rear-view camera to record rear-end incidents in the same crystal clear quality as the main dash cam unit
Connectivity & Media
- 1080p Dash Cam with GPS antenna built-in
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 192 reviewers who responded, 163 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- May NOT record ALL events- December 26, 2018
Immediately after purchasing the product, I began to read the Quick Start Guide & Warranty. Below is what I discovered word for word. This product is not guaranteed to record ALL events. The device may not properly record accidents with small impacts that are too minor to activate the impact sensor or accidents with massive impacts that cause the vehicle's battery voltage to deviate. It sure would be nice to read this in the Overview or Product Details BEFORE purchasing the product and opening the box, especially since many accidents can cause the battery voltage to deviate.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I LIKE IT ALOT- December 1, 2017
I chose this camera after reading many reviews on dash cameras. I installed it and used the cigarette lighter plug for power the first few days until the weekend when I had the time to hard wire it. Installation was super simple and including the installation of the rear camera. The instructions could be a little more detailed showing how to navigate the camera operation and playback. I like the blinking light that is visible through the windshield while in parking mode. I'm am going to put a switch on the always hot power wire so that I can turn it off while parked at home and recording is not necessary. Overall, I am very happy with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connection Resolved for Me (iOS)- August 8, 2017
Super easy to install and get video recording started. I was able to stop on my way home and get it working fairly easily. Nearly plug & play (record). Excellent Quality video MacBook app worked really well to review video Had trouble going through WiFi set up. My solution was to update firmware and then eliminate spaces from my Personal Hotspot SSID for my iPhone Once I did that the connection seemed to work just fine. I'd prefer to give it 4.5 stars due to expense but in the end I rounded up. Mostly to offset the 1 star rating I saw earlier which I feel is way too low even with the issue that we both had setting unit up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.