Thinkware Q800PRO 2K Dashcam with Wi-Fi
- 5.14MP Sony STARVIS image sensor captures footage in 2K QHD 1440P for a crystal clear picture quality
- 140-degree viewing angle provides wide coverage for a full picture of the road ahead
- Super Night Vision reduces image noise for a better, clearer picture quality in low light settings
- Integrated Thermal Protection featuring built-in supercapacitors and a thermal sensor ensures the dash cam safely continues operating even in extreme temperatures
- Anti-file corruption technology designed to reduce risk of lost footage on your Thinkware memory card due to issues like data corruption or bad blocks
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) keeps your safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you instantly download footage to the Thinkware Cloud app on Android or iOS so you can share it with friends and family
- GPS antenna built in to track your speed, route history, and time, as well as provides alerts of traffic light and speed cameras so you're always informed when behind the wheel
- Supports up to a 128GB Thinkware memory card (sold separately) and comes with a 32GB card so you can record up to 132 minutes of continuous 2K footage without the rear cam, or 66 minutes with the rear cam added (rear cam records in 1080p) before the dash cam auto loops
- Optional rear view camera (sold separately) adds even more coverage, allowing you to capture accidents that happen at the rear of your vehicle
- THINKWARE CLOUD enables constant communication, sending location, geo fencing and driving impact notifications to your mobile device (using your smartphone internet to send and receive alerts; carrier charges may apply)
- Initiates recording after impact or when motion is detected so you'll always know what's happening even when you're not there
- Time Lapse feature in Parking Mode records in 2FPS for continuous surveillance coverage without increased power consumption
- Designed to activate a built-in car battery protection system so your battery won't drain when not in use
- Energy Saving feature in Parking Mode initiates recording only after impact for reduced power consumption, even when left in Parking Mode for long periods like when you're on vacation
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x 2K QHD (1440p) Dash Cam with GPS Antenna
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Parking Mode- June 5, 2019
I've been searching for a Dash Cam with good parking mode options for a while. I was deciding between the 2 brands Blackvue and Thinkware. After comparing both units I decided to go with the Q800Pro due to the many parking options. The Energy Savings Mode is perfect for me as i regularly leave my car at the airport for a few days unattended. Now that I have the Q800pro i never need to worry as my vehicle is protected against potential hit and runs.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Dashcam- December 12, 2019
Just got it on sale for Black Friday, great price, works perfectly. Easy to setup and install and to upgrade the firmware. Super easy to connect to from my smartphone (samsung S8) The windows pc viewer app works just fine as well. (win10) Great night video. Im not using the lane departure warnings but the red light camera notifications is handy, only thing is if you are driving on the hwy and pass near a red light camera on a side street it spits out a warning - no big deal though. Only comes with 3 wire clips so go to hardware store for some extra wire clips (20 for under $5) dont buy the expensive thinkware ones. same if you need a new double sided tape mount, just get some 3m double sided tape at walmart or home depot. After i mounted mine i realized the wipers dont clear the area right in front of the camera, i mounted high and behind the rear view mirror...so watch for that to save moving it. Thats about it, highly recommend
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great dashcam- December 8, 2020
Recently purchased this dashcam. Video quality is good. Was simple to set up. Only thing I don't like about it that every time I get in the car, I need to use the app to connect. Wish it would connect on its own, sometimes I forget.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report