Thinkware Q800PRO 2K QHD 1440p Dash Cam with Rear Camera & Hardwiring Cable - Only at Best Buy
- 5.14MP Sony STARVIS image sensor captures footage in 2K QHD 1440P for a crystal clear picture quality
- 140-degree viewing angle provides wide coverage for a full picture of the road ahead
- Super Night Vision reduces image noise for a better, clearer picture quality in low light settings
- Integrated Thermal Protection featuring built-in supercapacitors and a thermal sensor ensures the dash cam safely continues operating even in extreme temperatures
- Anti-file corruption technology designed to reduce risk of lost footage on your Thinkware memory card due to issues like data corruption or bad blocks
- Parking Surveillance mode (requires hardwire installation; hardwiring cable accessory included) initiates recording after impact or when motion is detected so you'll always know what's happening even when you're not there
- Parking Surveillance mode designed to activate a built-in car battery protection system so your battery won't drain when not in use
- Time Lapse feature in Parking Mode records in 2FPS for continuous surveillance coverage without increased power consumption
- Energy Saving feature in Parking Mode initiates recording only after impact for reduced power consumption, even when left in Parking Mode for long periods like when you're on vacation
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) keeps your safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you instantly download footage to the THINKWARE CLOUD app on Android or iOS so you can share footage
- GPS antenna built in to track your speed, route history, and time, as well as provides alerts of traffic light and speed cameras so you're always informed when behind the wheel
- Supports up to a 128GB Thinkware memory card (sold separately) and comes with a 32GB card so you can record up to 132 minutes of continuous 2K footage without the rear cam, or 66 minutes with the rear cam added (rear cam records in 1080p) before the dash cam auto loops
- Rear view camera adds even more coverage, allowing you to capture accidents in 1080p that happen at the rear of your vehicle
- THINKWARE CLOUD enables constant communication, sending location, geo fencing and driving impact notifications to your mobile device (using your smartphone to send and receive alerts; carrier charges may apply)
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x 1440p Dash Cam with GPS Antenna Built-In
- 1 x 1080p Rear View Cam
- Hardwiring Cable (required for Parking Surveillance Mode)
- 32GB Memory Card
- 12V Power Cable
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tape
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Quick Start Guide
- Rear Cam Cable (length: 7.5m, 24.5 ft)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Dash Cam - Parking mode is very advanced- January 22, 2021
I used to have a F800 dash cam which has served me well over the last few years and I wanted to upgrade to get a better image quality. I am not disappointed! Image quality is significantly better than some of the other cheaper dash cams I have tried in the past, and definitely an upgrade over the F800. This Q800PRO bundle comes with hardwiring cable so you can get Parking mode. I'm pleasantly surprised at all the different Parking mode I can choose from. I have set mine to Time Lapse so I can get non-stop recording while parked. The only downside was the lack of instruction for installing the hardwiring cable, but a quick YouTube search helped me get it done fairly easily.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Works Great - love the red light/speed camera warn- January 22, 2021
Not sure why other reviewers say this is no good ... not sure they are reviewing the current model Q800 Pro. I got it a year ago and it has worked like a dream. Video is excellent quality. Parked video is a great feature. But the best is the audible warnings (which can be turned off if you don’t like them) whenever you are coming to an intersection with either a red light camera or a speed camera - this feature has saved me at least a couple of tickets (equal to the cost of the dashcam). Absolutely no issues with the camera in the last year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great package for a 2-channel dash cam- February 26, 2021
I purchased the unit about a month ago when it was on sale for $379, it was cheaper then every other place selling just the main camera on it's own. Had it professionally installed at a shop nearby on Feb 9th and they did a great job with the install, nice and clean. I'm happy with the video quality from both cameras. Also the app is pretty easy to use to connect to the camera. I just wish that copying the files was a bit quicker but it isn't too bad. This package was just what I was looking for, a 2-channel camera with a hardwire kit. The one issue I've had is with memory card I'd purchased, it worked for about 5 days and then all of a sudden it stopped working. I read online that others had used this card without any issues but instead of taking another chance, I'd purchased a high endurance card and that seems to have solved the issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report