Thinkware Rear View Camera for F800 & Q800PRO Dash Cams
- Rear-view camera provides additional coverage to capture rear-end incidents
- Records in Full HD 1080p to capture detailed video evidence
- Sony Exmor STARVIS CMOS sensor offers superb low-light performance with noise control, and clarity
- 140-degree viewing angle ensures wide coverage of the road
- Compact size for discreet installation
- Combined with a hardwired F800 or Q800PRO dash cams, it can capture motion and impact incidents to provide front-and-rear coverage
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I LIKE IT ALOT- December 1, 2017
I chose this camera after reading many reviews on dash cameras. I installed it and used the cigarette lighter plug for power the first few days until the weekend when I had the time to hard wire it. Installation was super simple and including the installation of the rear camera. The instructions could be a little more detailed showing how to navigate the camera operation and playback. I like the blinking light that is visible through the windshield while in parking mode. I'm am going to put a switch on the always hot power wire so that I can turn it off while parked at home and recording is not necessary. Overall, I am very happy with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup. Just plug and play- May 29, 2020
It’s super easy to set this up. Comes with a really long wire to wire from the main camera unit to this rear camera. I ended up actually hiding it inside my car by taking the weather stripping off and just putting the wire inside there and reattaching the weather stripping. Did this all the way to the back and still had plenty of wire to hide. You don’t have to do all this if you don’t mind seeing wires of course but i do and feel like if someone sees wires in your car then it might make someone want to look more into your car. You also can’t see the rear camera from the outside (at least in my car)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Camera hardware is great. Software is frustrating.- November 16, 2017
Pros: - Low light sensor works great at night. - Camera image quality is superb - Continuous or incident recording function as advertised - Blends in nicely behind the rearview mirror, forget it's there. Cons: - Could really use a "capture now" button somewhere, as it is, you have to remember when the event happened and look for a file with that timestamp. - Software isn't very friendly. - Thinkware Cloud sign-up is broken, emails arrive entirely in Korean, and URLs to confirm email address doesn't work (expired token).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.