Thinkware U1000R Rear View Camera for U1000 Dash Cam
- Paired with a hardwired U1000 dash cam (sold separately), it provides parking surveillance mode to record events triggered by impact and motion detection
- 2K QHD 1440P at 30fps rear camera delivers crystal-clear footage of on-the-road incidents
- 156-degree viewing angle offers a broad scope of video coverage to capture every detail behind and around your car
- Compact size makes installation discreet
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Install pit falls- March 27, 2021
Beware that the cable that comes with this rear cam is only 24 feet long, and is male micro usb on both ends and it's not standard at all. This cable is just not long enough for most Suv's, wagons, or longer sedans if your doing a clean install tucking and routing cables. They do not sell an extension, and normal type micro extension do not work. Forcing you to purchase their long cable 31 feet from their store, and in the process having to tear apart the entire vehicle to pull another cable. This really stinks, I've purchased the main cam, the hard wire kit, the extra battery, and the rear cam and this experience has just been a major pain considering the cost, it feels like they know they create problems and sell solutions. And yes I've contacted support and they told me this, it's a shame as the cams and systems are very good, but I can't recommend this product unless you have a really small car with a short install route or just know the hidden costs and limitations to this cam system.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does not work with the q800- March 23, 2021
Be careful when ordering these rear cameras they're specific to the front camera this camera will not work with the q800Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.