Thinkware X700 Full HD 1080p Dash Cam & Rear Camera - Only at Best Buy
- Sony STARVIS image sensor captures footage in Full HD 1080p at 30FPS for crystal-clear picture quality
- 142.7-degree viewing angle provides a wide view of the road with no image distortion
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) keeps you safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions
- Rear view camera adds even more coverage, allowing you to capture in 1080p accidents that happen at the rear of your vehicle
- 2.7-inch LCD touchscreen for easy video playback, menu and settings navigation
- Night Vision technology reduces image noise for a better, clearer picture quality in low light setting
- Integrated Thermal Protection featuring built-in supercapacitors and a thermal sensor ensures the dash cam safely continues operating even in extreme temperatures
- Anti-file corruption technology designed to reduce risk of lost footage on your Thinkware memory card due to issues like data corruption or bad blocks
- GPS antenna tracks your speed, route history, and time, as well as provides alerts of red light and speed cameras so you're always informed when behind the wheel
- Optional Parking Surveillance Mode (requires hardwire installation; hardwiring cable sold separately) initiates recording after impact or when motion is detected so you'll always know what's happening even when you're not there
- Built-in car battery protection system prevents complete vehicle battery drain when the dash cam is recording in Parking Surveillance mode
- Time Lapse feature in Parking Mode records at 2FPS for continuous surveillance coverage without increased power consumption
- Energy Saving feature in Parking Mode initiates recording only after impact for reduced power consumption, even when left in Parking Mode for long periods like when you're on vacation
- Supports up to a 64GB memory card (sold separately) and comes with a 16GB Thinkware card so you can record up to 116 minutes of continuous 1080p footage without the rear cam, or 58 minutes with the rear cam added before the dash cam auto
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x 1080p Dash Cam with GPS Antenna
- 1 x 1080p Rear Backup Cam
- 1 x 16GB Thinkware Memory Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid dash cam- July 4, 2019
Had previously purchased a Thinkware F50 for one of our cars and never had an issue with it, so decided to give the X700 a try for our second vehicle. The bundle seemed like a good all in one package and comes with both a front and rear facing camera. Video quality is top notch, I particularly like the night time video quality compared to our F50. The touchscreen is also a nice feature and works well for reviewing footage or adjusting settings. I wish itâd record video segments that are longer than 1 min to make stitching videos less tedious but not a big deal. Overall, Iâd recommend Thinkware to my friends.
Not helpful (0)Report
- new install- December 25, 2020
replacing a DOD camera with this one after repeated memory card issues and no support from DOD. Install is not bad. The outlet power cord is super long so a hidden install should be no issue. I am waiting to get the hardwire kit so leaving the power cord hanging for now. Straight forward menu settings with average scrolling.. I did not see a loop recording setting so not sure if this is possible or it will just be continuous recording. The 2 things I do not like are the mount is not swivel so you have to line it up perfectly with the hood for the lane change and collision warning and the GPS is a separate antenna and not built into the camera. Have not used it yet so we will see how the video works but from set up it should be decent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Card Formatting Issues- May 8, 2020
I really like this camera. However, it keeps asking me to reformat the card. I’ve tried two different cards — one that came with the unit, and another one (Lexar) that I purchased. Not sure what to do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report