Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One/PC
- Compatible and officially licensed for the Windows PC and Xbox One
- Built-in Xbox One buttons for guide, view, and menu screens will assist with game navigation and accessing social features
- 5 axes, 14 action buttons, 1 rapid fire trigger, and 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view) gives you the tools you need to compete in your favorite titles
- Ergonomic design provides comfort for game play across genres including simulation, combat, RPG, and more
- Joystick mapping is ideal for flight simulation games
- Detachable and full-sized throttle provides precision maneuvering, even while playing virtual reality titles
- Dual rudder system is accessible via rotating handle or progressive tilting lever
- Adjustable stick position can be customized to your personal game play preferences
- Weighted base provides enhanced stability during high action moments
- Allen Key
- User Manual
- Consumer Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 285 reviewers who responded, 261 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Flaws makes the throttle unusable- August 12, 2021
Two flaws made me return this item. First, the throttle is so loose that if you go more than 75% forward or 75% back, it will not hold its position. It just flops all the way to 100%. Looking at all the reviews, it seems as though this may be an issue with only some throttles, but if you get one you are out of luck. Second, the buttons are mapped such that the unit will not work with the menus in Microsoft Flight Simulator. You have to use the Xbox controller to make your menu choices, then use the Thrustmaster to fly the plane. Five stars to Best Buy customer service. I was able to return the item to the nearest store with no problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best budget hotas out there.- January 9, 2021
Oh if only they had included a longer connecting cable or allowed you to use your own USB cable to lengthen the space between the throttle and joystick, it would have been perfect. Like many logitech products, you can't beat the bang for the buck, HOTAS are very expensive and this is a full featured setup for the price, the only issue I have with it is that the cable that runs between the units is not long enough so that I can put one half on each side of my gargantuan g910 logitech keyboard. If you have a keyboard that doesn't have the extra molding around the sides or is tenkeyless, you won't have a problem and this thing is perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Made Flight Stick- February 3, 2021
This controller made Flight Simulator a trillion times better and much more fun. Sure, it's made of plastic but it still feels premium. There is solid cable management underneath to keep it looking clean. It's technically one piece that separates for a more comfortable and immersive experience. It does not have rumble or force feedback or pedals or anything like that but this isn't meant for that. The stick is comfortable to hold and there is that nub to rest your hand on it. Remember to switch the switch to PC mode so your computer will recognize and install drivers if you play on your computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.