Thrustmaster T150 Pro Racing Wheel for PS5/PS4/PC
- Officially designed for instant plug-and-play use with the Playstation 5, 4, and 3 consoles, and is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista via downloadable drivers
- Includes the Thrustmaster T3PA wide 3-pedal set that features metal construction on the pedals and internal structure, adjustable pedals, and a brake pedal with progressive resistance
- Realistic high-performance racing wheel measures 11" (28cm) in diameter and features a comfortable ergonomic design, perfectly adapted for PlayStation racing games that support a racing wheel
- Force Feedback base with TouchSense technology offers precision vibration, letting you feel every detail when racing, from the sudden loss of tire grip to the rumble of zipping across loose gravel
- Mixed-belt pulley and gears system delivers a smoother and more fluid experience than wheel sets that feature noisy helical gears
- Metal ball-bearing axle gives the wheel set base a solid, sturdy, and durable build that will stand up to the rigors and stresses of competitive digital racing
- Wheel rotation angle is adjustable to between 270 and 1080 degrees so you can tailor it to your exact preferences
- Equipped with 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters with full metal construction and integrated Tact switch
- Built-in official PlayStation buttons and directional pad allow you to switch between the game and the system, navigate system menus, access social functions, and more
- Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 compatibility, with sliding switch that allows you to quickly change back and forth between each system for optimized compatibility
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter (sold separately)
- Works with PlayStation 5 games (PlayStation 5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range have not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC)
- Racing Wheel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good wheel, a bit pricey- March 22, 2021
Like everyone else, I compared this with the Logitech G29 - I've used Logitech wheels a lot in the past but have had problems with them too. The Thrustmaster seems smoother and less "clunky" as they use belts, not just gears for the feedback so that is a bit better with the T150. The pro provides better pedals which is the most critiqued issue with the lower-end T150 non-pro model. So far so good - I use it with both my PS4 and PC which can be selected with a toggle switch and it works well on both. This is the first wheel that has a much larger degree of rotation (180-270 degrees) and it is much more realistic than older wheels. Overall, I think it works well but should be priced lower.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- works great- November 15, 2020
I used this on pc when playing driving/racing games in VR. Simplistic wheel design makes using controls while not being able to see them work great. Wheel and Pedals have nice feedback and only downside I can think of is finding a way to weigh down the pedals. Given some scenarios, you could push the brake so hard that the unit moves a bit. Would be best used mounted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report