Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel for PS5/PS4/PC
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Ergonomic wheel design features rubber-coated grips, 2 large sequential paddle shifters, 13 action buttons, D-pad, and official buttons for Playstation 4
- Pedal set features large pedals, wide foot rest, progressive brake pedal resistance, and adjustable angles of inclination for each pedal
- Force Feedback base with TouchSense technology offers precision vibration, letting you feel every detail when racing, from the sudden loss of tire grip to the rumble of zipping across loose gravel
- Steering wheel features a mixed belt-pulley and gears system as well as a metal ball-bearing axle for smooth, fluid, sturdy steering
- Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 compatibility with sliding switch that allows you to quickly change back and forth between each system for optimised compatibility
- PC gaming compatible when used in conjunction with the latest drivers and firmware
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T3PA pedal set, Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedel set, and Thrustmaster TH8A shifter (each sold separately)
- Works with PlayStation 5 games (PlayStation 5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range have not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC)
- Racing Wheel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 368 reviewers who responded, 342 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent wheel for PS4/MAME!- April 13, 2018
I was looking for wheel that could work across as many systems as possible. This one came the closest without breaking my wallet. I enjoy racing games on both my PS4 and Hyperspin arcade. I upgraded the standard 2 pedals with a 3 pedal setup and added the shifter. Together with a driving rig, I own a driving arcade that works on all my racing games. The force feedback is reliable on PS4 and the ability to play arcade classics like Crusin' USA on MAME on PC is the absolute best. The TMX wheel works on Xbox One, but I only own Forza 7 and haven't purchased that wheel yet. Love my T150!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A solid accessory for the gamer- December 11, 2017
I purchased this wheel to use with Forza 7 on PC. Set up was very easy and straight forward. The wheel works well, with plenty of force feedback and very little lag. The only issue I have had is switching from Forza 7 to Horizon 3. The settings that I have in 7 don't cross over into Horizon, so I have to reconfigure the wheel each time. I am not blaming the wheel for this, it's just a hassle. Other than that the wheel has a good feel to it with metal paddle shifters and a nice texture. The pedals are adjustable and need to be plugged into the wheel. Plenty of wire is provided.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great entry FFB wheel for PS4- November 20, 2017
Rather than use a PC bridge or spend nearly half the price of this wheel on a Cronus MAX to use my previous Driving Force GT on my PS4, I pulled the trigger and bought the T150s. No regrets. As many have said, the pedals are obviously not the greatest , but for an entry level FF wheel they're certainly comparable to the DFGT's set, plus you have the ability to upgrade down the road to the 3 pedal set. The wheel itself feels great, and the full size paddles (compared to the DFGT's) are a godsend. I find myself occasionally missing the shifter, but this too can be added on separately (altho I wish they'd make a lower end version!) All in all a very well done product, usable across PS3, PS4, and PC, and it just works.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.