Tiffen 82mm Camera Polarizing Filter (82CP)
Available to ship
- Designed for auto-focus SLR cameras; also works with manual systems
- 82mm circular polarizer lets you change the effect and minimise unwanted reflections by rotating the filter
- Made of high-quality ColorCore glass for reliable performance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The polarizer to buy for your 16-35 L- September 30, 2011
I dreaded plunking down $350 or more for a polarizer to fit my Canon 16-35 L f2.8, so I took a chance on this one. I am a hard working photojournalist and I have really put this polarizer through the test of shooting, removing it, throwing it in the bag and coming back to it later. It has performed perfectly. I have had no issues with it coming off or feeling too flimsy even though it does have a low profile. If you need a good polarizer that doesn't compromise your L glass; that stands up to a beating and makes your photos look ridiculously good, then this is the one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Product- June 8, 2015
This filter does a good job of bringing up the blues and protecting from the UV raysYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super colorful- September 24, 2016
This is so good during a sunny day, you get amazing picturesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.