Tile Sticker (2020) Bluetooth Item Tracker - 4 Pack - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Includes four trackers
- Adhesive, waterproof Bluetooth trackers attach to purses, luggage, electronics, and anything else you want to keep safe
- 150-foot range makes it easy to find your items, even when they're further away
- Three-year battery life keeps the trackers going for the long haul so your items stay protected
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 122 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as described. Wish it- February 26, 2021
Works as described. Wish it was louder but not a deal breaker.
- Perfect when wired to cat collar using a champagne cork wire cage- May 6, 2020
Small - perfect for cat - why doesn't Tile make a collar attachment ? - that has a small built in metal loop at each side to slip over cat collar so it sits flat on collar. Tile is great for finding the cat when they decide to hide where you would never think to look and if the stats are correct for the number of users in range then it should work if the cat got outside (I hope). Plus 3 year battery and Tiles reminder to replace system beats the replaceable battery ones by miles. Would replace every other Tile with these if they had something to attach to keys etc with? Best Cat finder so far (albeit with champagne cage modification to attach to collar).
- Great little trackers- February 12, 2021
Sometimes my kids don't close the back door all the way and my cats get out, so I wanted pet trackers in case they ever ran away. These seem to work well. I stuck them onto the backs of the existing tags I had on their collars, and the adhesive is holding up fine after 5 days. These Tile stickers are light enough that the cats don't even seem to notice them. Hopefully I will never have to rely on these, but if the cats ever do try to run away, I'll at least have a chance of finding them. I also stuck one on the back of my Nintendo Switch grip because sometimes I forget which room I left the Switch in. It's already proven useful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.