Timex Expedition 41mm Digital Sport Watch - Green
Available online only
- This men's digital casual watch is part of the Expedition collection by Timex
- Nylon strap is adventure-ready and has leather accents that elevate the style
- Classic outdoor design with resin construction makes this watch ideal for everyday use, as well as for those with active lifestyles
- Equipped with stopwatch-countdown timer, and easy-to-set alarm features for added functionality and convenience
- Day, date, and year digital calendar helps to keep you on schedule
- INDIGLO Night-Light allows you to clearly see the time in low light conditions
- Water-resistant up to 100m, so you can wear it while showering or surface swimming without worry
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
- Classy- November 9, 2016
The white dial and black markings on this chronograph make it very classic looking and easy to read. The chronograph features are easy to use. Top pusher starts and stops the big second hand, bottom pusher button resets it. The regular second hand is on the subdial at 6 o'clock. Pushing the crown lights up the dial. The 40mm dial is just about right for my wrist. The leather Nato strap is surprisingly soft, I at first thought it was fake leather but it's genuine leather. I got this watch free from another website.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great watch but.....- November 3, 2017
I have had quite a number of positive comments about this watch and people are surprised that it is a Timex!! My only complaint is that the crown consistently finds a way to disengage without my knowledge and shuts the watch down which is frustrating, inconvenient and renders the watch unreliable..... I have adopted the habit now of pushing the crown in to verify that it is engaged which activities the Indiglo feature which will cause early battery replacement...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice watch- hate the band- June 17, 2017
I collect watches. This is, by far, the most inexpensive watch I've ever purchased. I was attracted to the watch face- the green weekender. That being said, I do love the style of the watch, but after wearing it once, I looked for and purchased a better quality strap, in the same style. The strap that comes on it feels and looks cheap. With the new strap, it looks way better and promotes a more expensive look.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.