Timex IRONMAN 38mm Women's Digital Sport Watch - Black
Available online only
- Chronograph training log (aka stopwatch) allows you to record the time of an event and stores your workout sessions by date, as well as your best and average laps, and total time
- 100-hour chronograph records your workout lap and split times so you can better track your training progress over time or your current pace during a race
- Stopwatch with 50-lap memory stores up to 50 laps during a workout
- Features a 99-lap counter and on-the-fly lap or split recall functionality
- Two interval timers with automatic interval repetition counter make it easy to time your interval training routine so you know when to slow down, pick up the pace or give it your all
- INDIGLO night light illuminates the surface of your watch dial so you always know the time in low-light conditions or complete darkness
- Turn on the INDIGLO night light with any button thanks to the NIGHT-MODE feature
- Water resistant up to 100 metres means you can swim laps with this watch by your side
- Other features include a countdown timer, easy-to-use forward/backward setting, 3 customizable alarms, and 2 time zone settings
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Ironman Sleek 50 Mid- September 27, 2017
I bought this watch for my daughter this past June. She was so excited, as we love Timex, and as she swims it was perfect. Unfortunately, the "keeper" broke within 1 month of wearing it. It is very difficult to find a replacement band, or better yet, just a keeper. We are disappointed as Timex has always had such excellent products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ironman Sleek 50 Mid strap- December 12, 2017
My daughter received this watch for Christmas last year and a few months into wearing it the "keeper" on the strap broke and it has not been easy or possible to find a replacement. Unfortunately she has not been able to wear for half the year so we are disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.