Timex IRONMAN GPS Digital Sport Watch - Grey/Black
Available online only
- Small and lightweight sport watch with easy-to-read display and easy-to-use menu
- TapScreen technology lets you track your laps and navigate features without breaking your stride
- Quick and reliable GPS provides real-time distance, pace, and speed
- Offers Chrono, Interval and Multisport workout recording, and each sport mode supports its own set of alerts
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours in full GPS mode
- Features a day-date display, as well as 12- and 24-hour formats
- Water resistant to 50m means you can wear this watch in the shower without worry
- Easy to view in low light conditions with INDIGLO night light
- Comes with a universal micro USB charging and data transfer cable
- Charge Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Great support/user friendly- December 13, 2017
I bought it 1.5 weeks ago (as a replacement for my old Ironman One GPS that I absolutely loved). It wasn't connecting to the app, but the Timex support team helped me put it back on track and it works great. Very user friendly and GPS connect was almost instant. I like that there are buttons to press, especially on cold days ( today was -12C).I like all the features/ options and will have fun trying them all out during my training (competitive racewalker).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Timex doesn't get it right again (again)- September 24, 2017
The band new Timex very reasonably priced GPS watch is a disappointment. When will timex finally make a great all around GPS watch. It's been yeas now since the technology has became available but Timex still makes sub-par GPS WATCHES. Great price for sure but too big, too long to connect to GPS, and not accurate. I'm a huge Timex fan and have many, many non-GPSTimex watches and would love to see them get it right!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- When working this watch is everything I need- October 14, 2017
This watch works well and collects all the data I need but requires frequent updates or it won't collect any useful data. After a little over 1 week of use I had to do a factory reset to get it to take any more updates a before than an expensive stopwatch. Once I did this though it was right back to collecting all I wanted. A good runners watch at a good price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.