Timex Weekender 40mm Men's Casual Watch - Brown/Cream/Silver
Available online only
- Analog, 24-hour display with quartz movement delivers accurate-to-the-second timekeeping
- 40mm silver-tone case with a cream mineral glass face adds timeless style to any attire
- Brown stitched leather quick-release strap closes with a buckle clasp and is interchangeable with other 20mm straps (sold separately)
- 30m water resistance keeps it safe from the rain and those inevitable spills and splashes
- INDIGLO dial lets you check the time, even in low-light conditions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
- Large Ironman Essential watch- October 10, 2020
I have had this watch for a couple years now and have worn it doing for everyday use including yard work and exercise. The watch and band are still doing well, far better than any previous watch I have owned. The large easy to read display, and intuitive controls are great. The instruction manual includes a very important warranty to not press any of the buttons when under water or wet, which I remember to not do due to a big mistake I once made with a previous watch. In my opinion, that is a reasonable expectation for this price. I would be willing to pay more for a nearly identical (no smaller) Timex, that has buttons sealed so as to also be functional when wet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great watch, great tradition- December 7, 2020
Very handsome watch with clear displays and the features and controls I'm accustomed to from owning several IronMan watches over the years. My only complaint is that apparently Timex has incorporated planned obsolescence, since if I could have found a strap to fit my old watch I would have done that instead. (In my experience the straps wear out way before the watch does.) I looked for replacement straps for this watch (trying to get ahead of the curve) but only found a white one. I'm hoping Timex will offer matching grey replacement straps soon, and if they do I will buy several.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT a women's size watch- August 26, 2017
I ordered this Timex Ironman Essential 30 to replace my step tracker for moderate exercise and travel. I am a woman with approx. 6 inch (16 cm) wrist and I would have had to wear this thing on the VERY LAST notch for snug comfort, which leaves about 3-4 inches of tail hanging off. The face is far too large and thick to look relatively normal on my average-sized arm. Disappointed that it is being advertised as a women's watch and will be returning to try for another Timex Ironman item. Buyer beware, if you have an average-smaller sized arm/wrist, this is not the item for you!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.