Tineco Pure One S11 Tango Cordless Smart Hardfloor Stick Vacuum - Grey
- iLoop smart-sensor technology senses hidden dirt and debris and then automatically adjusts suction power, and extends runtime for up to 40 minutes
- Super high-performance 450W motor delivers up to 130W of suction so it can tackle pet hair and other hard-to-clean messes
- LED hard floor soft-roller power brush is ideal for wood, tile, and other hard surfaces
- Direct-drive LED multi-tasker power brush works effortlessly on both carpets and hard flooring
- Lightweight design promises easy lifting and manoeuvring to make vacuuming less of a chore
- Converts to a handheld vacuum with attachments to reach corners, stairs, car interiors, and other tight places
- Automatic pre-filter cleaning tool ensures the suction stays consistently strong and powerful
- Wi-Fi and app connectivity allows you to easily monitor the vacuum's cleaning performance
- Onboard colour LED display delivers real-time feedback on dirt levels, battery levels, Wi-Fi connection status, maintenance reminders, and other important information
- Four-stage HEPA filtration eliminates 99.97% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Rechargeable lithium battery and a charging wall-mounted dock provide plenty of runtime to tackle any mess
- Includes full-size LED hard floor soft-roller power brush, which is ideal for wood, tile, and other hard surfaces
- Also includes direct-drive LED multi-tasker power brush, mini power brush, mini power brush, 2 pre-filters, 1 lithium battery, automatic pre-filter cleaning tool, 2-in-1 dusting brush, crevice tool, and a dual charging wall-mounted dock
- Full-Size LED Multi-Tasker Power Brush
- LED Soft Roller Power Bursh
- Mini Power Brush
- 2-In-1 Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Pre Filter
- Extra Pre Filter
- Hair Cleaning Tool
- Wall-Mounted Stock
- Single Battery Charger
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No customer support- November 25, 2020
I just purchased an S11 Pureone vaccum. However, I need to also purchase the hepa filter and pre-filter that go with it for regular maintenance and another battery for back up. They are not to be found available in Canada. And when you try to contact Tineco customer support, you cannot get through by phone, nor is there any response by email. Their customer support is non-existent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Waste of money- March 31, 2021
This seemed like a great vacuum at first because it sounds like it’s got high power and looks high-tech but the battery only lasted 20 minutes on low, and it doesn’t pick up small things such as cereal, crumbs or dried leafs. When you pick up the power head it spits dirt all over the place making a bigger mess than what you started with (no, it wasn’t clogged it was new out of the box, yes, it was assembled properly. Had the Dyson V7 before this and preferred it over the Dyson but they both had their negative features. I also did not like that this vacuum would not lye down flat for under furniture. I don’t recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Amazing- October 4, 2020
My Dyson V8 died and I bought this to replace it. The improvement in technology amazes me: easier to push, picks up more dirt, quieter, good battery life, parts fit together easier AND it is less expensive and delivery was fastYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report