Tommee Tippee Steri-Steam Electric Steam Sterilizer - White
Available online only
- Sterilizes up to 6 bottles in 5 minutes, so you can spend less time cleaning up and more time with your little one
- Natural steam eliminates 99% of germs to keep your baby's bottles free from bacteria
- Keeps bottles, pacifiers, and breast pump accessories sterile for up to 24 hours with the lid closed
- Easy-lift handles protect your hand from hot steam
- 2-tier stackable tray doubles as a built-in drying rack
- BPA-, PVC-, phthalate-free design features single-button start and auto shut-off for safety
- Includes 0-6 months newborn pacifier and nipple tongs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Super easy!- 15 avril 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am in love with using this sterilizer. In the past I have tried one that goes in the microwave but due to my smaller microwave it just made a mess. With this sterilizer I dont have to worry about that. It is super fast so even if I forget to sterilize my stuff at night I can easily run it first thing in the morning. I also use it to sterilize my pump parts and it works great! The only flaw that I have found is that the lid does not lock in place. Most of the time it is not an issue but due to limited counter space I sometimes have to move it and have issues keeping the lid on and parts sterilized.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use but huge- 14 avril 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I never really thought to have a sanitizer as I’m not a huge germaphobe. However I got the sanitizer to see if I would like it. It does take up a lot of room on the counter. However, it is very easy to use. Basically you put your bottles in, throw some water in it and press “play”. It does the rest. I did notice that the water does not evaporate from the inside of the bottles after it’s done. I’m not sure why this is the case but even after a full 24 hours there was still water sittting at the top of the bottles and bottle nipple.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great time saver!- 13 août 2020
We’ve been using this since my 7 month old was born and we love it!! It’s so easy to use, much easier than having to boil bottles, pump pieces and pacifiers. It does take up space on the countertop, we use it daily so it’s never put away, but it’s worth it as you can fit lots inside! We’ve used a variety of bottles in it (Dr Browns, Tommee Tippee, Medella). All of them fit, but taller bottles need to be run without the shelf in place. It’s easy to remove and I love the option as you can fit much more inside with the shelf.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report