Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Skate as Tony Hawk himself and the rest of the full pro roster, including skateboarding legends such as Bob Burnquist, Bucky Lasek, Chad Muska, Geoff Rowley, Andrew Reynolds, Steve Caballero, Rodney Mullen, and many more
- Pull off insane trick combos as you break skateboarding's boundaries and push gravity to its limit
- Play all the original game modes and face off in local 2-player modes
- Compete online against skaters from around the world in multiplayer modes and watch your status climb the leaderboards
- Upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features let your style and creativity shine
- Relive all the songs from the era-defining soundtrack
- Note: Internet required for online multiplayer (gaming subscription service sold separately) and other features
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1051 reviewers who responded, 1029 would recommend this product.
- One of the best games of 2020. A great remake.- November 2, 2020
Bought this for a childhood friend of mine. He loved it. Now, I'm going to get my own copy. The reason? It's a remake done right. The remade game brings in some quality of life improvements like reducing the time it takes from falling and getting back on your board so you can continue to have fun and work on your tricks. Graphics are beautiful and locations look fantastic. If you are thinking about buying this for your son or daughter, you're a good parent. If you are thinking about buying this for yourself or friend, you got great taste :) I don't even skate but I enjoyed this game back in 2000. I still don't skate but I love this game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tony Hawk is back and better than ever- September 9, 2020
Tony Hawk is back in true form. This game combines the best two thps games and adds elements of the other games to make the ultimate experience. Thanks to the attention and care and the use of gameplay and geometry code from Neversofts old games they have managed to make a game that not only looks amazing but also plays so smoothly. If you liked the old games and want to relive them or if are looking for a new fun game to play this is a must play. Although you may feel like this is just an exact remake they have made changes with adding moves, updating the graphics and including challenges and collectable to make it feel familiar and new at the same time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's so great to back!- October 2, 2020
When they first announced this game was being made I got hella excited. Growing up I played so many hours of Tony Hawk games. Then I remembered the Tony Hawk HD remake on my PC that I own and how they didn't really put much work into upgrading the game, it was just a paint job on the old game. This game got me excited though because it was a complete remake of the two games. Even with new player models. It has the familiarity of playing Tony Hawk back in the day, with some changes to make it feel more modern, without ever feeling old or outdated. I can't wait to see what these studios work on next.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.