Toshiba 32" 720p HD LED Smart TV (32LF221C21) - Fire TV Edition - Only at Best Buy
- 32-inch screen with 720p HD (1366 x 768 native resolution) delivers lifelike picture quality with crisp and sharp images
- 60Hz refresh rate and 6.5ms response time offer smooth, fluid movement even while watching fast moving content like sports and action movies
- VA LED display technology makes sure your movies and TV shows are displayed with enhanced brightness levels and vibrant colours
- Amazon Fire TV operating system has a simple user interface to navigate through the apps and connectivity options
- Built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant lets you control the TV and access the online content through simple voice commands
- Two 10W speakers at the bottom produce DTS TruSurround sound for a mesmerising entertainment experience
- Integrated Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity allow you to establish a flexible network access to enjoy online streaming
- Bluetooth connectivity (for mobile device identification only) quickly pairs up with your smartphones to stream content wirelessly
- Three HDMI 1.4b ports, A/V (composite) input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port help you connect a variety of devices to the TV
- Includes a remote control (with battery) for easy use
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- Marketing Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2680 reviewers who responded, 2475 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's an ok tv- January 7, 2021
This is the second tv we had to get. The first one the remote connected to the tv and worked for a few minutes then stopped. Only button that would work is the power button. Had to return it to get another tv. Had to set up the Alexa through my son in laws phone for the remote and Alexa only works if my son in laws phone is in the house. This tv was bought for my grandsons room and it has all the apps on it that he likes. Shortly after this was bought on sale from Best Buy it was on sale elsewhere quite a bit cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for. The customer service was amazing but not a fan of this tv and wouldn't buy this brand again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- HAT IT HAT IT HATE IT...- September 14, 2021
We ordered the NOT Smart TV and Best Buy substituted this one for it... HORRIBLE, never got it set up, was near impossible for us to get it to work as "just a TV".... It kept wanting to go to a streaming site... We ended up returning it which was not easily accomplished as we do not live in a city where Best Buy is located. The return was difficult as the wrong item was shipped out. We were told that there were no Non Smart Tv's in stock which when I looked on line just now shows that it is still available. Not sure why Toshiba is not producing more NON smart Tv's because not all of us senior's want a Smart Tv, some of us just what a fricken TV that works like a Tv.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- My new TV- January 16, 2021
I like this TV, but I was disappointed when I bought Bluetooth headphones for my 98 year old mom so she could hear without deafening us, we could no longer hear the tv when the bluetooth is activated, only the headset! This seems to be an issue that I cannot resolve, and we never got the tv set up until just a few days ago so to late to exchange . The picture is great! But we cannot even use tv ears for her because we won't be able to hear, just her. I wish I had known. I haven't had the time to explore all the other features, so I cannot rate them.i would definitely recommend to someone with no hearing problems, unless they live aloneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.