Toshiba 32" 720p LED TV (32L310U20) - Only at Best Buy
- 32" screen size is large-yet-unobtrusive in any room
- 1366 x 768 720p HD picture for crisp detail
- 176-degree viewing angles both vertically and horizontally ensure that no matter where you sit in the room you can see the TV clearly
- 60hz refresh rate for smooth motion
- LED backlight technology creates a bright, clear picture
- DTS TruSurround delivers immersive, rich audio
- Energy-saver mode conserves power to lower your electric bills
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- Removel flyer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 909 reviewers who responded, 850 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Toshiba 32" 720p LED TV- December 14, 2020
I'm very pleased with my brand new Toshiba 32" TV. The surround sound is very nice and the clarity of the picture is beautiful. It's a far cry from my older Toshiba, which I've had for 28 years! This being a tube of course, I was noticing that the picture was starting to go, telling me it's time for retirement...Lol. My choice was between a Toshiba or a Sony. They were quite comparable in specs etc., however, in the end, it was the price difference which was the deal breaker. I recommend Toshiba highly for it's colour, clarity, but more so on it's surround sound. Bonus, when on sale!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Toshiba 32 Inch LED 720p TV- July 24, 2020
Don't bother. Bought this 05/12/2020 and today is 07/23/2020 and the TV is out. Was watching it and the screen just went black but still had sound. Checked connections and all are good. Unplugged it thinking a hard reset. Powered back on and it displayed a picture for about 5 minutes then black again. I wasn't expecting much for the price but I did expect it to last longer than two months. Of course it's past the 30 day return and I'm not sure I'd bother calling Toshiba but will report back if I do. Junk from a reputable, or at least use to be, brand name. Very disappointed. Looks like a Samsung or Sony is next purchase from another dealer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Toshiba 32, tv.- November 29, 2020
Very simple set up! Great picture and sound! Very happy with it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report