Toshiba 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (43LF621C21) - Fire TV Edition - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Cinematic experience right in your home
- 43" LED screen displays realistic, supersized images with incredible detail so you can enjoy the thrill of the theatre right in your living room
- 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution displays clean and sharp images that will keep you glued to the screen
- DTS VX sonic technology produces multi-channel 3D surround sound for an immersive cinematic experience through the dual 10W speakers
Stunning visuals and incredible clarity
- HDR-capable display wields a wide colour gamut and amazing colour accuracy that covers almost the entire sRGB spectrum
- VA display technology offers impressive contrast ratios and a convenient viewing angle of 176 degrees, both horizontally and vertically
- 60Hz refresh rate and 8ms response time displays smooth motion and eliminates flicker
Get the smart TV experience
- Fire OS gives you access to a world of apps, games, and streaming content from services such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Twitch, and much more (note: subscriptions may be required)
- Easily connects to the internet via wired or Wi-Fi connections
- Built-in Amazon Alexa means you can control the TV with your voice commands
- Cast TV function lets you stream content from your mobile screen directly onto the TV's screen
- HDMI 2.1 is backwards-compatible, and supports high video resolutions and impressive refresh rates
- Compatible with ATSC and NTSC TV tuners
- USB port lets you plug in flash drives and other storage devices to play your media
- Headphone jack lets you connect your headphones so you can watch a flick while everyone is sound asleep
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1215 reviewers who responded, 1085 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Screen goes black, but audio is on- November 27, 2020
The screen of the TV goes black in a few minutes however the audio keeps running. After restart it works fine for some time and then the same behavior. As of now the workaround is to keep the backlight setting to somewhere around 80 after which it works fine, but increasing it will demonstrate the same behavior. Will have to return this. Apart from this, the functionalities, the responsiveness and the sound is great. It's really nice to watch the 4k dolby vision videos. However the main screen problem is a make setback. I see this same behavior for most of the units bought during the Black Friday sale, not sure if this is a problem with this lot.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Screen goes black intermittently- November 19, 2020
Decent image and sound quality, love the built in Fire feature. Got it for a great price during Black Friday but the TV I got was a dud. Screen would turn black after 10-20 minutes but audio would keep going but you couldn't wake it up. If you turned it off and back on it would work perfectly again. Wifi would also disconnect and not reconnect automatically. Had it for 3 days and decided this was too unreliable to keep long term. Tried all software updates and no dice, I don't think it's a hardware defect but can't take the risk.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great TV, just one major flaw...- November 29, 2020
I'm usually skeptical of 1-star reviews, but this product is deserving of it. Just to be fair, this is nothing against Best Buy, just the product itself. The picture of the video looks great, and there is enough in this TV that is high-quality. However, there is one major flaw: when watching a video, if you don't use the remote for more than 5 minutes, the TV goes to sleep, forcing you to turn it off and on and find your video again. It is such an oversight that makes viewing unpleasant and inconvenient. I honestly wish I had listened to the negative reviews for this. Like I said, I tend to overlook them, but I was wrong this time and will not make that mistake again. You'll definitely want to pass on this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report