Toshiba 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (50C350KC) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 50-inch LED TV features an Ultra-HD display with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution for rich visuals and true-to-life clarity
- HDR and Color Re-Master technologies ensure accurate colour to eliminate washed-out imagery so every scene comes through in crisp detail
- Regza Engine 4K delivers high-performance rendering for incredible picture quality in movies, TV shows, video games, and sports
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) automatically sets the ideal latency setting for faster response times and lag-free viewing
- 60Hz refresh rate and 9.5ms response time minimise screen tearing and stuttering for smooth, fluid action
- Two 15-watt speakers and DTS Virtual:X technology provides virtual height, multi-channel virtual surround sound along with bass and dialog enhancement for an incredibly immersive experience
- Fire TV operating system gives you access to tens of thousands of streaming apps for virtually endless entertainment
- Included Voice Remote and built-in Alexa make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
- Toshiba's Essential Beauty philosophy ensures the TV blends in elegantly with your space
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and wired Internet options give you flexible ways to stay connected
- Four HDMI ports, an A/V input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and two USB media ports make it easy to connect to a wide-range of peripheral electronics
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- NO BRAINER of A Purchase!!- November 27, 2021
I’ve always been a big fan of the Fire TV system as I own multiple fire sticks, so buying this TV for its price and quality was a no brainer! If anyone is ever debating between this Toshiba Fire TV model and the Insignia version please to do be indecisive. Insignia’s in terms of overall quality and hardware is absolute trash compared to this, I can assure that Toshiba is the more trustworthy purchase! For the price there’s no excuse to not have a 4K TV anymore!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report