Toshiba 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (50LF621C21) - Fire TV Edition - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 50-inch screen features an Ultra-HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution to give you a cinematic experience while watching movies and TV shows
- HDR technology makes sure every image is rendered with precise colours, brightness, and contrast levels to enhance on-screen visuals
- 60Hz refresh rate and 8ms response time minimise screen tearing and stuttering during fast-paced scenes such as action movies, gaming, and sports for distraction-free viewing
- VA LED screen with 176-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles allow you to watch the TV from just about any corner of your space
- Fire TV operating system featuring simple user interface to help navigate between the options and applications easily
- Smart TV supports a wide range of global entertainment apps to keep you and your family entertained anytime (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Cast TV function helps screen mirroring from your smartphones, tablets, and laptops to enjoy content on the big screen
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you search and play your desired online content by using voice commands
- Integrated 10W speakers featuring DTX VX technology and advanced surround sound produce accurate and immersive sound for your favourite movies and music
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity offers flexible network connections
- Three HDMI 2.1B/1.4B ports, A/V (composite) input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect a variety of devices to the TV to enhance your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1619 reviewers who responded, 1484 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Okay but one big disappointment- December 29, 2020
For the price I'm impressed with the picture and volume, and the general look of it. The TV is a leap in technology for me and I like the internet hookup and the additional apps. However the disappointing thing is the inability to hookup to my providers channels, so Alexa doesn't do me any good. It seems the only way to sync this is to use co-axial cable or a rabbit ear antenna! I spoke to Toshiba support and it was confirmed that a reasonable connection method didn't exist. So my connection to my Telus Optics TV is to 1 of the 2 HDMI connections then I use my original remote and the Toshiba remote to watch TV! Too bad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- 4.5 stars until I figure out picture calibration- July 22, 2020
I had a great experience with a previous Toshiba UHD TV so I decided to give this a shot over the identically priced LG and Samsung options. I have had it for about a month now and am still figuring out the best calibration of setting to get the picture I want out of it. With that said, the unit itself is great and I predominantly cared for the quick response and refresh rates to complement my Xbox One X, and for this purpose, I can attest that the TV does a great job in game mode and the HDR tone is quite nice with good contrasts and deep enough levels of black that make you forget that this is after all a budget option. Would definitely recommend this product for budget minded buyers who do not want to sacrifice too much on quality but also do not want to pay for other brand's "names".Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Major firmware/software issues- December 10, 2020
What a terrible experience so far with this TV. Everything worked really well the first week but a firmware update on 8/12 made the TV virtually inoperable. Netflix no longer worked and the hdmi port no longer seems to work either. We checked with Netflix and they confirmed the issue wasn't on their end. An internet search showed we don't seem to be the only ones having this issue. Going to have to return this - would think twice before buying this given the firmware/software issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report