Toshiba 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (55C350KC) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 55-inch LED TV features an Ultra-HD display with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution for rich visuals and true-to-life clarity
- HDR and Color Re-Master technologies ensure accurate colour to eliminate washed-out imagery so every scene comes through in crisp detail
- Regza Engine 4K delivers high-performance rendering for incredible picture quality in movies, TV shows, video games, and sports
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) automatically sets the ideal latency setting for faster response times and lag-free viewing
- 60Hz refresh rate and 9.5ms response time minimise screen tearing and stuttering for smooth, fluid action
- Two 15-watt speakers and DTS Virtual:X technology provides virtual height, multi-channel virtual surround sound along with bass and dialog enhancement for an incredibly immersive experience
- Fire TV operating system gives you access to tens of thousands of streaming apps for virtually endless entertainment
- Included Voice Remote and built-in Alexa make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
- Toshiba's Essential Beauty philosophy ensures the TV blends in elegantly with your space
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and wired Internet options give you flexible ways to stay connected
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, an A/V input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and two USB media ports make it easy to connect to a wide-range of peripheral electronics
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic TV!- 4 septembre 2021
I bought this at CAD650 for the 55” one. That was a steal. No other TV in the price range is even close. Great picture quality and FireTV is alright. I have an Apple TV so don’t use that much. The sound sucks but you will probably want a soundbar in any case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report