Toshiba 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (55C350KC) - Fire TV Edition - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 55-inch LED TV features an Ultra-HD display with a 3840 x 2160 native resolution for rich visuals and true-to-life clarity
- HDR and Color Re-Master technologies ensure accurate colour to eliminate washed-out imagery so every scene comes through in crisp detail
- Regza Engine 4K delivers high-performance rendering for incredible picture quality in movies, TV shows, video games, and sports
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) automatically sets the ideal latency setting for faster response times and lag-free viewing
- 60Hz refresh rate and 9.5ms response time minimise screen tearing and stuttering for smooth, fluid action
- Two 15-watt speakers and DTS Virtual:X technology provides virtual height, multi-channel virtual surround sound along with bass and dialog enhancement for an incredibly immersive experience
- Fire TV operating system gives you access to tens of thousands of streaming apps for virtually endless entertainment
- Included Voice Remote and built-in Alexa make it easy to control the TV with simple voice commands
- Toshiba's Essential Beauty philosophy ensures the TV blends in elegantly with your space
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and wired Internet options give you flexible ways to stay connected
- Four HDMI 2.1 ports, an A/V input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and two USB media ports make it easy to connect to a wide-range of peripheral electronics
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Power Cord
- Safety and Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Toshiba 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV is SUPER- 29 novembre 2021
Purchased this TV at Best Buy to replace a LCD display of similar size. Picture is great right out of the box (color, clarity, contrast etc.). Connection of TV and devices to it is straight forward and easy. Fire TV is easy to navigate. The only recommendation I would make is that they put a "source" button on the remote. Having to have to go to the settings to switch between devices can prove difficult for little ones and seniors. Thats it. Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic TV!- 4 septembre 2021
I bought this at CAD650 for the 55” one. That was a steal. No other TV in the price range is even close. Great picture quality and FireTV is alright. I have an Apple TV so don’t use that much. The sound sucks but you will probably want a soundbar in any case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report