Toshiba 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (55LF621C21) - Fire TV Edition - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
Cinematic experience right in your home
- 55" LED screen displays realistic, supersized images with incredible detail so you can enjoy the thrill of the theatre right in your living room
- 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution displays clean and sharp images that will keep you glued to the screen
- DTS VX sonic technology produces multi-channel 3D surround sound for an immersive cinematic experience through the dual 10W speakers
Stunning visuals and incredible clarity
- HDR-capable display wields a wide colour gamut and amazing colour accuracy that covers almost the entire sRGB spectrum
- VA display technology offers impressive contrast ratios and a convenient viewing angle of 176 degrees, both horizontally and vertically
- 60Hz refresh rate and 8ms response time displays smooth motion and eliminates flicker
Get the smart TV experience
- Fire OS gives you access to a world of apps, games, and streaming content from services such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Twitch, and much more (note: subscriptions may be required)
- Easily connects to the internet via wired or Wi-Fi connections
- Built-in Amazon Alexa means you can control the TV with your voice commands
- Cast TV function lets you stream content from your mobile screen directly onto the TV's screen
- 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs let you connect to a variety of other devices to stream content on the big screen
- Compatible with ATSC and NTSC TV tuners
- USB port lets you plug in flash drives and other storage devices to play your media
- Headphone jack lets you connect your headphones so you can watch a flick while everyone is sound asleep
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 741 reviewers who responded, 677 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Patrick- July 14, 2020
Just bought this for a replacement for old tv and looks great, however we noticed this Can anyone help please 1) Added a couple of new downloaded apps they when we go back to home screen they show up on home screen, but new icons are grayed out and just appears as file folder type logo, no names of picture icons Thanks for any help.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Everything I expected- January 4, 2021
This TV is really amazing for the price Key Selling points: 1- Spec are on par with competition for any 55" 4K TV 2- Speaker and Sound (very good) no sound bar needed 3- 3 HMDI Inputs (I like the fact you can set each one with its own settings, example Video Games, Movie, or custom) This is very practical as when you calibrate each input, whats good for XBox or PS4 isn't ideal for your cable box... 4- Alot of nice pre-configured display settings to find right image for your needs 5- Main Menu works well Bang for Buck is a solid buy (Got it on Black Friday with an good discount)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great tv- July 14, 2020
Picture is the best I've seen for size/price. Yes I know I've gotten a TCL 65" on sale for $600 but this is the size I needed and I think the picture is a little more crisper sharper. Don't get me wrong I'm still very happy with the TCL 65. Setup for the apps was easy, responsive to the remote. *If buying wallmount that is fixed to the wall, hook up power cord before hanging on wall it's in a weird spot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report