Tosot Portable Air Conditioner - 12000 BTU - White
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Portable air conditioner, heater, and dehumidifier keeps your home the perfect temperature all year round
- 12000 BTUs deliver optimal cooling for areas measuring 450 sq. ft. or less
- 9500 BTU heater and dehumidifier creates a warm and cozy, dry living environment
- Delivers a 3.4pt/h moisture-removal level
- 2-way directional flow with 3 speeds lets you adjust the blowing air to suit your preferences and spread it evenly throughout the space
- 48dB indoor noise level
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to maintain your home's temperature from anywhere on your smartphone or other IFTTT-platform connected appliances
- Digital controls, a remote control, 24-timer, sleep mode, auto mode, and programmable thermostat offer precise temperature management and enhanced functionality
- Features an 8.19 energy efficiency rating for more economical, energy-saving operation
- Removable filter is washable for easy cleaning
- Portable Air Conditioner
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Don't Buy- May 29, 2020
My roommate and I each bought one of these for our apartment. Mine was constantly filling with water, meaning I had to let it drain three or four times a day. My roommate's barely ever filled. Mine made an obnoxious high pitched noise that my roommate's did not. Both mine and my roommates could barely lower out bedroom temperatures to 26 degrees Celcius when it was ~30 outside. A note inside the box had a phone number to call in case of technical difficulties, asking us to call before returning the product. I called them and was sent to voicemail. I left a message and they never got back to me. These air conditioners are too noisy, way too unreliable, and don't pump out nearly enough cold air to make them worth the price-point. I've used 8000 BTUs that were more silent and cooled more effectively. Don't buy this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great function and quite- May 16, 2019
I just get this one on 3 weeks ago! It works very well! I using as dehumidifier on my basement in the first week, works well! I move it up in my bedroom as cooling now, work great! I will use it as heater in cool weather as well!
Not helpful (4)Report
- Two Broken, Awful ACs- May 29, 2020
We purchased 2 of these ACs for our two bedroom apartment, about 150sqft per room, thinking they would easily cool the space. Absolutely wrong, they couldn't get the temp below 26 in either room. Sometimes the compressor just doesn't turn on, one of them had to be emptied every hour because the evaporation wasn't working. I wouldn't touch these with a ten foot pole.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report