Toucan Wi-Fi Video Doorbell with Chime - White/Black - Only at Best Buy
- Toucan Smart Home app on your smartphone or tablet lets you receive instant alerts, view live video as well as speak with the visitor from anywhere
- 180-degree ultra-wide angle view with 1080p Full HD video recording allows you to see everything from the ground up, so you'll never miss another parcel
- Two-way talk allows you to speak to and hear your visitor remotely from anywhere in your house
- Night vision allows you to keep watch over your door, even in low-light conditions
- Pre-recorded messages allow you to obscure your voice and respond easily
- Free 24-hour playback lets you review the day's recorded footage or return to a particular event
- Weatherproof IP56 design makes it safe to install this camera both indoors and outdoors
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi technology connects the doorbell to your home network for continuous monitoring without any hub
- Wireless chime with 6 selectable sounds allow you to customise the bell's ring
- Built-In rechargeable battery allows continuous monitoring
- Wire-free installation for quick setup
- No hub or base station is required for this video doorbell
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not great!- August 25, 2020
I purchased this and installed it on our front door. When I did the set up ( which was not particularly clear) I was pleased with the picture and range. Within a day I kept losing the connection and contacted the company to see if there was an issue with it. Was told it was too far from my modem which is about 30 feet away. It also will not support a 5G network. I have to keep taking it off the mount and bringing it inside to reset. Also I find it needs to be charged too often and this is warm weather. What would it be like in the winter!! I would not recommend this product and would suggest going with a wired one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Awesome!- August 21, 2020
I have no wiring for a doorbell, so was looking for a wireless solution. I bought this doorbell mostly because of its price point. I've had it about a month now, and it is awesome. I have it on my main door so it gets a lot of hits with the 4 of us in and out all the time. Despite that, it was 3 weeks before I felt I needed to charge it. It still had one bar left on the indicator. It alerts you when it is finished charging. I did not subscribe to the service because 24 hours is plenty to review if necessary. The chime is nice and loud. It does take a while to connect to Alexa. If you say "show me the door" it takes about 20 seconds before you get a view. All in all, a great device for the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- good with one teeny tiny flaw.- September 29, 2020
Bought this and had to return it. Biggest problem was the teeny, tiny almost impossible to see and find when dropped, screw, that is required, to hold the unit in place and has to be constantly removed and put back so it can be recharged. Wish the manufacturer would rethink this teeny tiny screw and make it larger and include some extras, or better yet, have something stationary for the unit to be put onto, or into, so it's not needed. Otherwise, the unit has many good features, good visual acuity, no costly membership required and no need for fancy wiring. However, due to this one issue, not able to use it and gave low stars because of this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report