TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1008D)
- Desktop switch makes it easy to connect different devices over a network for seamless data transfers at your home or office
- Eight Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports supporting auto-MDI/MDIX effortlessly expand your network capacity for multiple devices, making it ideal for smaller workspaces
- Ethernet standards of IEEE 802.3/802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3x/802.1p with 10/100/1000Mbps speed let you transfer large-sized files instantly across any connected device
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- Eco-friendly switch with innovative energy-efficient design saves on power consumption
- Plastic case also lets you install it on a desktop or conveniently hang on the wall
- TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1008D)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works Fine- February 17, 2018
Upon moving, we ended up getting ATT U-verse - the wifi router they supply has 2 ports consumed by the TV equipment - so with only 2 ports left it was impossible to connect my desktop, printer and NAS - so a switch made sense - just so happened I had $10 in reward credits so it was a great price - basically got a new unit for the cost of a refurb or used switch on ebay. Over 6 months now and it has been rock solid - no issues. These simple unmanaged switches are all pretty basic - as long as it works, its great. I see no issues and added a laptop docking station to it recently - no wifi can compete with gig speed ethernet so I use wired LAN as much as is feasible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect price for the product- October 20, 2016
This is a perfect price for this many ports. For an unmanaged device this is a very good product. It is a lot smaller and more compact than I was expecting. Even though I read in other reviews it was small, was still expecting bigger, so it is perfect. And for being so cheap it is very sharp looking. I'm proud to have it added to the rest of my high tech components instead of hiding it. I always like to find a flaw so the only flaw I've found is the indicator lights are not visible head-on. You must be above the device to detect the lights. This has no impact because I do not need to see the lights, I know it's working!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good price, great buy.- April 14, 2016
So I was looking for something with lots of ports and low cost. This product does the trick. No issues with it at all, LED's are not SUPER BRIGHT which doesn't matter to me anyway because all my network equipment is in a closet. The only weird thing is that it does a slight humming sound (high pitched). It doesn't stop the unit from operating or cause any bad effects so I'm not worried about it. I would definitely recommend and buy this again if needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.