TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with speed across 3 bands--4,804Mbps on 5GHz for gaming, 4,804Mbps on 5GHz, and 1,148Mbps on 2.4GHz--ensures smoother streaming and faster downloads at home
- 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 Gigabit LAN ports, two USB 3.0 Type A ports, and one USB Type C port offer extensive connectivity options
- 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAM allow you to handle huge throughput to ensure your network performance is always running at its best
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- OFDMA technology increases the average throughput and decreases lag
- Game accelerator automatically detects and optimises your gaming streams, ensuring that your network keeps up with even the most intense action sequences
- Game statistics displays your network's real-time latency, game duration, and system utilisation at a glance in a dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, putting the control totally in your hands
- Game Protector powered by Trend Micro keeps your accounts and system safe, with comprehensive antivirus protection that protects you while you game online
- Gaming band provides a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, so you no longer have to compete with the other devices in your household
- DFS expands available channels automatically, so you can access a more vacant lane and boost your gaming speeds
- Bluetooth connectivity and the powerful Tether app make it easy to set up your router in minutes
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Large Improvement- January 17, 2022
I live in a house with 16" thick walls made of concrete. Before this router, nothing got in or out. Including my non existent cellular signal from outside. The concrete is great for security and protection from the elements and all but having things like a Doorbell Camera or having internet into the garage were impossible...until I got this router. The coverage is so good that I now have internet not only outside for the doorbell camera, but across the yard in my detached garage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent wifi coverage- February 2, 2021
From the moment i enabled this router the difference was clear. I now get 5ghz coverage better than my previous 2.4ghz. Eliminated dead zones and was easy to set up. It’s been stable the moment I turned it on. It recognized my modem gateway and automatically changed to eliminate the conflict before I knew there was a conflict. Yes. It’s pricy but the coverage is amazing! I’m downtown Toronto in a 3 story semi-detached house and butt up against another house. I see many wifi signals. My previous dead zones now have wireless coverage with 150+mbps download speed and max upload speed. (30Mbps in my case limited by Rogers). The 2.4ghz covers my backyard and now my lights which are plugged into a smart receptacle work flawlessly as well...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Expectations- August 13, 2020
Initially, I had great expectations for this router. It had most of the functions and features that I wanted / needed, in a 6th gen router. Everything worked fine for about 10 days, then it started to break down and not operate properly. It finally took me off-line in the middle of playing a game and by the next day, it was done. Fortunately, Best Buy took care of fully refunding its cost and I got another brand and model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Fantastic range and great interface.- April 17, 2020
Pricey and ugly, but the range of this router is absolutely amazing. Easily 20dB stronger than my Linksys EA9200 at the same distance away (upstairs and about 50' away). No dropped connections so far. My dead zones are very much alive now. The Linksys EA9200 would constantly bog down and need a reboot after a few days use. Haven't experienced that issue so far with this router. Nice that the configuration interface works with a mobile browser too in addition to the Tp-Link Tether App.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not good.- February 22, 2020
Hello, I am coming from a Google WiFi mesh product. This router seemed fast at first but after a few days it started going down hill. Keep in mind I am in an apartment. The connections on both the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands are very spotty. To determine if it was the router or cable modem, I started a ping to 220.127.116.11 from my computer and directly from the tp link router. The ping from my computer would drop off every 30 seconds or so and extremely latent. The ping from the router never had a hiccup. So this would tell me there is something wrong with the connection between the devices in my home network and the router. Again, I never had any issue with the google WiFi. I will definitely be returning as I paid almost 500 bucks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.