TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router - Only at Best Buy
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with speed across 3 bands--4,804Mbps on 5GHz for gaming, 4,804Mbps on 5GHz, and 1,148Mbps on 2.4GHz--ensures smoother streaming and faster downloads at home
- 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 Gigabit LAN ports, two USB 3.0 Type A ports, and one USB Type C port offer extensive connectivity options
- 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 1GB of RAM allow you to handle huge throughput to ensure your network performance is always running at its best
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- OFDMA technology increases the average throughput and decreases lag
- Game accelerator automatically detects and optimises your gaming streams, ensuring that your network keeps up with even the most intense action sequences
- Game statistics displays your network's real-time latency, game duration, and system utilisation at a glance in a dashboard with fine-tuned UI elements, putting the control totally in your hands
- Game Protector powered by Trend Micro keeps your accounts and system safe, with comprehensive antivirus protection that protects you while you game online
- Gaming band provides a dedicated gaming band for your game rigs, so you no longer have to compete with the other devices in your household
- DFS expands available channels automatically, so you can access a more vacant lane and boost your gaming speeds
- Bluetooth connectivity and the powerful Tether app make it easy to set up your router in minutes
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent wifi coverage- February 2, 2021
From the moment i enabled this router the difference was clear. I now get 5ghz coverage better than my previous 2.4ghz. Eliminated dead zones and was easy to set up. It’s been stable the moment I turned it on. It recognized my modem gateway and automatically changed to eliminate the conflict before I knew there was a conflict. Yes. It’s pricy but the coverage is amazing! I’m downtown Toronto in a 3 story semi-detached house and butt up against another house. I see many wifi signals. My previous dead zones now have wireless coverage with 150+mbps download speed and max upload speed. (30Mbps in my case limited by Rogers). The 2.4ghz covers my backyard and now my lights which are plugged into a smart receptacle work flawlessly as well...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Expectations- August 13, 2020
Initially, I had great expectations for this router. It had most of the functions and features that I wanted / needed, in a 6th gen router. Everything worked fine for about 10 days, then it started to break down and not operate properly. It finally took me off-line in the middle of playing a game and by the next day, it was done. Fortunately, Best Buy took care of fully refunding its cost and I got another brand and model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Fantastic range and great interface.- April 17, 2020
Pricey and ugly, but the range of this router is absolutely amazing. Easily 20dB stronger than my Linksys EA9200 at the same distance away (upstairs and about 50' away). No dropped connections so far. My dead zones are very much alive now. The Linksys EA9200 would constantly bog down and need a reboot after a few days use. Haven't experienced that issue so far with this router. Nice that the configuration interface works with a mobile browser too in addition to the Tp-Link Tether App.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report