TP-Link Archer AX20 AX1800 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with speeds up to 1.8Gb/s ensures smooth and fast connectivity for all your devices
- Dual-band network includes 2.4GHz (574Mb/s) and 5GHz (1,200Mb/s) frequencies that offer fast, efficient speeds for streaming, data transfers, and seamless gaming
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port, gigabit WAN port, and 4 gigabit LAN ports offer blazing-fast wired connectivity
- Four external antennae with Beamforming technology extend the range of your Wi-Fi, providing consistent coverage and reducing dead zones
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies let you enjoy simultaneous data transfers to an array of devices without reducing the speed
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- 1.5GHz quad-core CPU ensures smooth communication between your router and connected devices
- Backwards-compatible with all previous 802.11 standards and WiFi devices
- TP-Link Tether app allows for easy setup
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- TP-Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great fast router!- March 12, 2021
This router is so nice we bought it twice! We upgraded our AC router and wired access point to two of the archer AX20. One in router mode and one using the built in AP mode. We have a long house with about 12 connected devices (tv, tablets, phones, thermostats, etc.) and wanted to increase our coverage. They are fast, easy to setup, fantastic range the AP can easily reach 100ft into our backyard and into our detached garage. I cannot say enough about this router it is a great value for a wifi6 device and suitable for everyone except the extremely heavy users who need even more speed. Highly recommended!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Tplink AX1800- January 23, 2021
I have it for a month now , I have 8 devices connected to it including UHD 88 inch tv and HD 55 inch tv and laptop tablet cellphones Xbox too. It works like a charm. Nothing pause or buffer in house anymore. I switched from dlink router which kept going off and couldn’t deliver good speed all over the house as it promised. With this one I even get great speed on my 3rd floor too when router is in the basement. Good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- A Good Router- November 14, 2020
I have had this router for 3 months now, I have had NO problems . Range is good and and speed is fast . This is one of their newest model, with the latest WIFI 6 I down load their app on my phone and and played around to get connected. I upgraded to this TP LINK ARCHER AX 20 because my old Linkskey router software updates are no more available, iPhone said something like "not secure"Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report