TP-Link Archer C4000 AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router
- MU-MIMO technology lets you connect up 35 devices simultaneously without buffering
- Coverage area of 4,000 sq. ft. provides seamless wireless connectivity for homes and larger spaces
- Six external antennas with beamforming and RangeBoost technologies extend the signal coverage and range, preventing signal drops and dead zones
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and 802.3ab Wi-Fi5 network offer a combined speed of 4,000Mbps to connect seamlessly with your friends and family
- Tri-band network with 2.4GHz up to 750Mbps and 5GHz up to 1625Mbps provides smooth streaming, speedy browsing, and a seamless gaming experience
- Four 10/100/1000 ethernet ports and 1 WAN port ensure wired connectivity
- Built-in parental controls help you prevent your children from accessing inappropriate websites
- Guest access feature helps your guests temporarily access your internet
- Open, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK encryption prevents unauthorised access to your network
- Malicious Content Filter, Intrusion Prevention System, Firewall, and Infected Device Quarantine offer a high level of security and protect your router from hackers
- Reset, WPS/Wi-Fi, Power, and LED On/Off buttons allow for easy operation
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 83 reviewers who responded, 80 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great range and signal penetration- 12 juin 2020
I live in a steel-framed building, and I've been fighting a losing battle with WiFi routers for years. As my family has increased it's bandwidth needs due to streaming, I needed a more up-to-date router to handle the traffic. The steel framing attenuates the signal significantly on one wing of my home, and in the past I have used various bridges, boosters, power-line networking, etc. to try to deal with it. With this new router there is a strong signal back there without the need for any other hardware! I even get a signal out in my detached garage, which is about 70-80 feet away through several walls. I haven't had to reset it either, which is nice!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TP-Link AC4000- 1 février 2021
I purchased this router because of issues with gaming on IPhone 6S and IPad (original). I had replaced our modem three times and eventually replaced our router with the AC4000. Come to find out the issues I was experiencing was mainly due to an old IPad. However, this router has been working exceptionally and has good range. The download and upload speeds 10 feet and 40 feet away from router has been 236 Mbps / 11.4 Mbps respectfully with an Internet service that provides up to 200 Mbps (Can't complain about the results!!). Took awhile to grasp the user interface but after experimenting I was able to use this router in ~1 hour. OVERALL: I have no complaintsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Router With Great Range- 14 octobre 2020
This is probably the best router I've owned (and I've owned a lot). I had previously bought a Linksys brand AC300 router that I had to return because it wouldn't connect to the internet. The installation of this router was trouble free and the range is excellent. I was previously using range extenders to boost the signal on my old router and I was able to remove them and had a stronger and faster connection on all my devices. I don't really like their configuration app though because it is very limited in settings as compared to my previous ASUS brand router. I would still recommend this router though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.