TP-Link Archer Wireless AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router boosted by 1024QAM delivers stunning Wi-Fi speed across 2 bands--4804 Mbps on 5GHz, and 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz--ensuring smoother streaming and faster downloads at home
- 2.5 Gbps WAN port, 8 Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A ports, and 1 Type C port offer extensive connectivity
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- MU-MIMO technology optimizes your network to deliver content to many connected devices at once
- 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors eliminate latency to ensure your network performance is always running at its best
- Bluetooth connectivity and the powerful Tether app make it easy to set up your router in minutes
- OFDMA technology increases the average throughput and decreases lag
- Band Steering directs users to the less congested band, while Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage amongst devices so that everyone can enjoy premium Wi-Fi equally
- Built-in P-Link HomeCare security system offers advanced anti-malware services across the whole network, offering Antivirus protection, Parental Controls, QoS, and more
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 74 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exceptional Range, Simple Setup- May 11, 2020
Bought this unit after terrible results from Telus Boost Wifi. Tried out the range and signal strengths all around the house. The 5 ghz signal was still getting 70mbps download speed (1000 mbps service) from around 500ft away from the router down the street in open air. Very easy setup, just find the default gateway using ipconfig in command prompt and log in. Works on streaming VR games (Half-Life Alyx) from my PC flawlessly in the whole house. Removed Telus Router and works with all direct wired TV's, have not tried wireless TV boxes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- SLOW 1/3 slower then a 99$ router- February 7, 2020
The only redeeming qualities are Tplinks setup app and reliability. The performance is terrible here and its crazy as that is why you would buy this product! I thought I would receive a speed upgrade from the Tplink ax1500 router. This was actually 1/3 slower on wireless and WIRED connections. *This is completely unacceptable for a device in this price range.* I am going to return it and get the tplink c4000 instead. Stay away from this faux wifi6 junk. The standard is not fully complete yet and this is why I am not going to be a beta tester anymore. In conclusion, the other reviews here are not a lie. They are the truth STAY AWAY FROM THIS ROUTER!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unstable connection either wired or on wifi- December 22, 2019
It drops connection way too many times trough out the day. I have a camera feed and there are 20 occurrences of it being off line in 24 hours. There are too many episodes of internet no available either using wired or wifi connection so you are required to click several time in url. Very annoying. I was trying to replace 8 years old Link sys routed which never had such problem. Yes, the speed is great but connection is unstable. In the end My Old router is back to service and this one will be going back to the store.
Not helpful (0)Report