TP-Link Deco M9 Plus AC2200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System - 2 Pack
- Wi-Fi 6 IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a at 5GHz and IEEE 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz allow seamless connectivity on multiple devices throughout your home
- Triple-band network offers 867Mb/s at 5GHz, 867Mb/s at 5.1 GHz, and 400Mb/s at 2.4GHz--for combined connectivity up to 2,134Mb/s--for optimal speeds for streaming and browsing
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port, a WAN port, and 3 LAN ports give you blazing-fast wired connectivity to compatible devices
- 4,500 sq. ft. of seamless coverage throughout your home eliminates weak signals and dead zones
- Deco mesh technology lets the units form a unified whole-home network that allows auto-selection of the optimal band, helping your device find the best possible speed
- Deco app makes it easy to set up and manage the network
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- great mesh WiFi system.- September 25, 2020
This system gave my internet service it's full potential. Increasing my Wi-Fi speeds from my previous wi-fi system to eliminating dead spots to no buffering on smart TVs. So overall very pleased with the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Excellent mesh network option- September 25, 2020
Added to my existing Deco mesh network to add coverage to upstairs rooms and it worked like a charm. Easy installation and excellent coverage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Mesh Router system- September 25, 2020
Added these units to existing units because other two units had difficulty piercing plaster walls of the apartment I was renting. Consider the construction of your home, including line of sight and modem location, before trying to set up a mesh network.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)