TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - 2 Pack
- Two units cover up to 4,000 sq. ft. to provide lightning-fast, smooth Wi-Fi throughout your home and eliminate dead zones
- Can be easily setup using the Deco app
- Parental controls allow you to pause, limit, or manage the Wi-Fi connection on various devices, so you can have more control over your children's internet usage
- Guest access feature lets you give a temporary Wi-Fi connection to your guests' devices
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology ensures a highly efficient network that can connect up to 150 devices without any lag in performance
- Two frequency bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz) with maximum data rate of 574Mb/s and 1,201Mb/s offer highly efficient and fast wireless data transmission
- One WAN and 3 LAN ports allow for a highly reliable ethernet connection
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- True Seamless Roaming means you can enjoy a smooth and consistent Wi-Fi experience on your device as you move around your home
- Works with Amazon Alexa for convenient control with your voice commands
- Built-in antivirus software offers enhanced security against online threats
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK/WPA3 encryption and SPI firewall offer enhanced wireless network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) helps you in prioritising your devices and applications whenever you need for efficient performance
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Took a chance and turned out impressive- March 30, 2021
With Kids in virtual school and both me and my wife working from home, a stable reliable system was something we needed for a long time. At first I must admit I was a bit skeptical about investing this amount for a router, given all the hype with a mesh system and WiFi 6 and after going thru all the reviews I could find on the internet (good and bad) I decided to finally take a chance and part with my money. Unboxing was quite good, instructions were easy to follow and system worked right out of the box. I was up and running quickly. The performance amazed me along with the speed that I receive from this product, It truly makes the difference in me being able to have a good fast internet speed for my internet usage. The design of the units blend into the house. The system updated the firmware and the app is easy to use. While I was not a fan of the design of the product, I greatly overlook it due to the performance that I receive. Oooh and my kids don’t like it because the parental controls that come in the App for free is amazing and I have full control with content filters and the amount of time I can allocate to each of my kids for internet usage. All things being said, YES, I would recommend this product and I am very pleased with everything it has to offer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Terrible router- March 11, 2021
Lots of hiccups and slow speeds. My Rogers router is faster than this 2 unit mesh router. Also tp-link tech support is none existent. Better off with any other brandNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report