TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - 3 Pack
Available to ship
- 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage throughout your space helps eliminate dead zones and is great for larger homes
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) at 5GHz and 2.4GHz ensure seamless connectivity
- Dual-band network includes a 5GHz frequency band (1,201Mbps) and a 2.4GHz frequency band (574Mbps) for combined network speeds of up to 1,775Mbps
- 10/100/1000 ethernet port, WAN port, and 5 LAN ports give you lightning-fast wired connectivity
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology can connect about 150 devices at the same time
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Deco app allows for easy step-by-step setup
- Parental controls let you limit your kids' internet usage and screen time
- One unified network makes multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the optimal connection for devices around your home
- Ultra-low latency offers seamless video chat and responsive gaming experience
- WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCare include antivirus and quality-of-service features that enable a safe online experience
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Way better than my old D-Link Covr AC1200 mesh- October 10, 2020
We live in a a decent size bungalow and two years ago I purchased D-Link Covr AC1200 whole home mesh wifi to stop my kids from complaining all the time! But, although I paid hefty price for that system, it never help me. We had a lot of disconnection, slow connection, etc, and worst of all the app was horrible. After COVID situation kicked in and the kids had to stay home, my son would come after me every day and night! So, I decided to give another brand/product a shot and after checking reviews I purchased this system and have it in place for over 2 weeks now without a single issue. My son is back to be normal again :-) and can write his tests without disconnection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not truly a mesh system- December 24, 2020
I had previously tried a D-Link system from Costco, but had to return it almost immediately as it was not compatible with Rogers out of the box. After a hardware upgrade it did work with Rogers, but had terrible wifi around the house. I decided to try this TP-Link Deco X20 instead. It is NOT truly a mesh product, as only one of the three units becomes either your router or primary access point, and the other two both connect to it. I am an IT guy and it took me several days to get this going to only about half of its capability. Still trying to decide if it should be returned. I have sold and installed Enterprise class wifi systems, so I know radios and wifi systems, but this is not truly a mesh system.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (18)Report
- not worth it- January 3, 2021
I tried using one of these thing from Tp-link and it didn't work for me. I have a 750mbps connection and only 2200sq ft. of area to cover but still it manages to drop my speeds to 100mbps. Checked my modem using LAN and it's giving me full speeds, connected LAN to main deco and it's only giving 350mbps which is totally unacceptable. Returned these back to BB. ( just to confirm, the drop happened after the latest version of firmware got installed. Before that I was getting 500mbps; though not full but still good speeds )No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Solid performance. Great compatibility.- December 15, 2020
I’m getting max internet Wi-Fi speeds out of this mesh system. No solid connections without any drops for all my devices. Plays very well with AirPlay and homepods. Minimal effort to setup as well. Uses trend micro to protect your network at no additional cost which is a great added valueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Solid and consistent signal- August 14, 2021
We purchased this unit to replace a competitors system with same specs because the other one would lose wifi. This set works awesome it has smart technology to present dead spots and no delay when devices connect to another node. Also has lifetime virus and home care protection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report